***The official Rangers vs. Queen of the South thread***

the goal machine

If you recall our situation at the time, it was a last minute panic buy to get us past a European minnow which backfired.

I really hope we have not dragged black down to a mediocre level, he started the season brilliant but the last few matches he has been quiet. Shiels is inconsistent but one i like.

There we go. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting this evening, again.

Hardly forced upon him though. Could be a calculated buy or a panic buy, if he was the quality of Boca, then its a good buy regardless

Agreed with this pish though. Disgrace

This is a gamble for any manager they will never get it right everytime. Especially considering the restraints Ally has had to deal with, using it as another stick to beat Ally is pathetic. He brought through McKay into first team, how do you rate him? Anyway back to the game

Having a decent ratio is important. Ally doesn't even have that. Don't talk to me about restraints, he has had plenty to spend on wages, plenty. More than everyone else in Scotland with one exception. I don't rate him. (tu)