Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

Take your threatening pish to other Gers fans elsewhere , its not welcome in here .

The fact that you and others have gave that scum money and are going to the game means you ARE scabs , end of ...........

Ok lets be fair tensions are running high just now and we will all say things that we perhaps shouldn't

Not true, the abandoned game may come into it but Thompson's behaviour towards us during our financial troubles is the deciding factor.

for you maybe, do you believe he propelled us to what was an inevitable outcome - that we would be in Div 3? had he voted to keep us in we still would have went down when it came to the others voting.

his treatment of the fans is the first and foremost issue.

Scab? Well my love for the club is greater than my hate for anyone else..

Your bitter with too much hate, I just want to go support the boys and have a good day out

Scan up your tickets all the ones saying they are going then so we can discount that your not just at it.

for you maybe, do you believe he propelled us to what was an inevitable outcome - that we would be in Div 3? had he voted to keep us in we still would have went down when it came to the others voting.

I think as with everything in life there are leaders and there are followers and I don't think anyone could doubt that thomson was leading from the front to get us dealt with in the strongest possible terms.

There is a great myth that we had to be thrown out of the spl but it's just not true we were the victim of a grievous assault by whyte and our fellow clubs could just as easily have helped us through that difficult time as turn on us and start kicking

Well i'm sure thermo realises it's not just about cash.

"and it's my right to call you a scab for putting money in Thompson's pocket" which 50,000 Rangers will be doing if this goes to a replay. It's as simple as that.

That's 50,000 traitors and scabs by the looks of it.

It's not as black and white as the way he voted. He stuck the boot right in, kicked us over and over while we were down, was a huge pusher of the 'sporting integrity' chat and condescendingly talked about how little 'remorse' we'd shown.

"and it's my right to call you a scab for putting money in Thompson's pocket" which 50,000 Rangers will be doing if this goes to a replay. It's as simple as that.

That's 50,000 traitors and scabs by the looks of it.

And you don't think the issue can be about more than money?

It's not as black and white as the way he voted. He stuck the boot right in, kicked us over and over while we were down, was a huge pusher of the 'sporting integrity' chat and condescendingly talked about how little 'remorse' we'd shown.

The guy has made it a passion all his life to fuck us over every chance he gets .

Its been going on for years ........

I don't want to create division in RM I'm just wondering if anyone is going to own up to being a scab

Don't even need to read all 11 pages. You can put the rod away now Thermo.

Thought we'd got past all this over the last few weeks. Can we not concentrate on the game now?

Disappointing is all I can say about the ones that have decided to go. We should have all stood united instead some have decised to go against Club/Manager/Players and most Fans. Its sad that for once we have a chance to stand together to make a statement instead the line is broken sigh