Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

I don't think we expect to walk over teams.

I, at least, expect them to run as fast, as hard and as long as another full time team.

I expect commitment and a work ethic too. A few of my mates were banging on as if we should be steam rolling over opposition, which is just beyond me.

You should be a bit more respectful to Ally.

You don't rate him as a manager which Is fine, many don't but telling him to 'get to fuck' is not only moronic but very short sighted.

Remember everything he has done for this club before making such cutting remarks like that.

agree.. point taken. i'm just so frustrated as many are.

Ffs give ally a chance there an spl team and were playing in the 3rd div he needs time

It's the players we need to be looking at here not fukin one of them had pass marks

who signed the bulk of the players who prepares the players .They look and act as if they are unfit and not bothered about the results in the league the Coaching staff need to take a different approach and get them to Gullane and get the fire Hose out ,worked for big Jock

Your just not getting this are you....it's not about results...it's about our lack of progress as a team, the fact alot of players seem to have regressed this season, the fact we are grinding out results against part time opposition, the fact that our standard of play is shocking and that despite claims to the contrary our team is not that young and on massive wages yet we as fans are being shortchanged with the level of performance.

This 20 points clear in sfl3 argument is completely redundant. This was our chance to implement the foundations for a young, vibrant, expansive team and we are missing it and it will end up costing us millions to get back to the top when it really shouldn't need to!

Exactly what I've been saying mate! Unfortunately, there will always be people who focused on the 3 pts at Hampden and avoid the utter utter shite on show that day. They will be the ones who want to stumble through the leagues now and then invest the millions when we get to the SPL. Invest in proper foundations now and we dont need to spend millions then!!

Your just not getting this are you....it's not about results...it's about our lack of progress as a team, the fact alot of players seem to have regressed this season, the fact we are grinding out results against part time opposition, the fact that our standard of play is shocking and that despite claims to the contrary our team is not that young and on massive wages yet we as fans are being shortchanged with the level of performance.

This 20 points clear in sfl3 argument is completely redundant. This was our chance to implement the foundations for a young, vibrant, expansive team and we are missing it and it will end up costing us millions to get back to the top when it really shouldn't need to!

Nail on the head for me.

NOW!!!

We should be winning everything already.

Once again you are missing the point....very few people here are talking about winning anything it's about the way we are setting up to play and the way have went about things this season. Yes progress can't be measured immediately but under the circumstances we should be doing alot more...we are coasting and some seem happy with that provided we are top of the worst professional league in Britain! So shortsighted!

However long it takes. There has been many good sides that have been relegated and really struggle to get back up, no matter what they do. Look at Leeds for example, and Charlton, their manager said of the few fans that had stayed with them after they got relegated and now have got back up some league, he really appreciates it.

That is all i want, i would rather have a half empty Ibrox if it was full of people with genuine love no matter what for the club and people with the sense to see it wasnt going to magically happen. Ally is doing what he can with what he has, all the big managers would not have put up with the sh** Ally has had to so question him is a joke, get a grip and look at the better picture, the club EXISTS, you have the chance to moan and complain, when everyone wanted to squash us we have prevailed. Look at how many wee teams have beaten bigger ones in the FA Cup, the fans of those teams have probably seen decades of loss but they were there in their teams moment of glory. We have been so spoiled over the years and this is a new Rangers team and a new journey stop comparing them to the old.

There is no prerequiste, "....we should be beating them..." This particular team hasnt won anything really, most of them are kids and this is alot for them. Today Dundee were better, we tried but they were faster, Russell was very good IMO, and we will be back better than ever, and however long it takes

I will be there. :7325: :7325: :7325:

Once again you are missing the point....very few people here are talking about winning anything it's about the way we are setting up to play and the way have went about things this season. Yes progress can't be measured immediately but under the circumstances we should be doing alot more...we are coasting and some seem happy with that provided we are top of the worst professional league in Britain! So shortsighted!

I'm missing no point. Today we were shit against stronger opponents. We struggle away from home in the league against teams who think it's the world cup final whenever we play them. I don't disagree that the performances are shite but surely getting back to the top division is more important than anything else? If we where playing stunning football and losing would you be happier?

I like Templeton was happy when he signed, he has had some good games, but today he wasnt very good, never noticed how slow he is, Russell was running rings around him. People moan about players Ally has signed, he got most of the best players from the SPL, thats what everyone said when we first got them, the fact that perhaps in 3rd it is very hard and a different world no matter what anyone says, we must just do what we can do. We are ahead in the league, it will probably be for nothing if the league restructing goes through and how s*** must that feel, win, promotion, no lads after EVERYTHING, stay where you are.....

You can't say anything bad about McCoist on here without being branded "hater". Thank fuck I rarely post in here it's for of morons. McCoist isn't a manager and I have doubts he ever will be. He is a legend and always will be. Some can make the transition to management and some can't Ally appears to be the latter. Could be a good coach have around the clubs

What sort of timescale are people expecting progress as a team to be made?

Here's the squad we put out today, and the age they will be in 3 years.

Alexander - 36

Sebastian Faure - 25

Ross Perry - 25

Emilson Cribari - 37

Lee Wallace - 28

Andrew Little - 26

Kyle Hutton - 25

Ian Black - 30

David Templeton - 27

Dean Shiels - 31

Francisco Sandaza - 31

Are you honestly telling me that any of those players will be good enough for us when we're back at the top? No - yet they're sapping monstrous wages and hindering the development of younger players who actually have a chance of being the future for us.

We have no important games left. Let's have a complete shake up like we should have and start actually building for the future.

In a nutshell.

Same old excuses getting churned out week after week and the short-sightedness is staggering .