Knock 'em bandy Karagandy!

Yeah. They don't care because they know they can outspend us and have a hell of an advantage when we are back.

Their fans lose the nut cause they don't spend but as soon as we are back that's when they will do it.

It's going to be a tough few years to come I reckon.

Precisely. They have spent fuck all this transfer window. Especially in comparison with what they've earned via transfers/European endeavours.

Were spending a shed load on players wages to win a part time league while the durty mob are raking in millions from player sales and now champ league.

If we continue the way we are going, we wont be able to compete by the time we get up to spl.

We're clearly spending with a view to the next few years. We'll be back, might take a few years once we're back but we'll get there.

Yeah. They don't care because they know they can outspend us and have a hell of an advantage when we are back.

Their fans lose the nut cause they don't spend but as soon as we are back that's when they will do it.

It's going to be a tough few years to come I reckon.

Agreed.

We really need our shit sorted out to prepare for it, and I don't mean on the park.

Who gives a fuck? Years ago when Walter took over we were told it would take years to beat Celtic. The same will happen cause we are the bigger team with the best support and the best mentality. Also looking forward to them getting humped left right and centre on champions league nights. GSTQ

They are fuckin rolling in it mate. We haven't even got a board that can agree on anything

The gulf (financially) will be massive once we get back to top league and the more these cunts qualify the bigger gulf will be.

We need to get our shit sorted out now and hopefully tight arse McColl flings a few quid our way once the dust settles

These manky cunts will dominate for years to come if things stay the same and there is no way I want that manky clatty bigoted bastard Lennon getting 10 in a row

They cunts have made about £100m so far out of our demise.

That is almost as sickening as what we've been through.

We are going to take a long time to catch them once we get back to thr SPL. 10 in a row is a possibility, they will never get a better chance.

That wer scrote lemmon might go down as their greatest ever manager :-(

It won't be until 2015 until we are back in the top division. So this campaign and next, two more possible champions league campaigns for them before we get the chance to challenge them for the league and get back into the Champions League. Patience.

I think the point is that the more money the manks acquire through the CL the stronger a position they'll be in and the harder it will have become. Lets just hope they spunk it all on a few shite players