***Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread***

allgers

No point in playing him unless he is 100%.

Agreed. Not a huge fan of Smith by any stretch of the imagination but he'll do for now.

On a personal note I'd like to see McAusland and Clark get some time. Little was poor at Ayr and Clark deserves his chance (unless Ally see's something different in training) and I felt McAusland was unlucky to lose the RB slot.

Regardless though I'm going for a 3 - 0 victory.

Agreed. Not a huge fan of Smith by any stretch of the imagination but he'll do for now.

On a personal note I'd like to see McAusland and Clark get some time. Little was poor at Ayr and Clark deserves his chance (unless Ally see's something different in training) and I felt McAusland was unlucky to lose the RB slot.

Regardless though I'm going for a 3 - 0 victory.

If you scored 40 goals in the same league last season I don't know what McCoist can be seeing in training. As McCoist likes Little to stay out wide I think that Clark is more suited to that type of role. He is more comfortable on the ball, can beat a man and has more pace than Little.

I cant really judge McAusland as he hasn't been tested in the games he played. Foster isn't as good as he was first time round and seems reluctant to push forward. He seems to have lost his pace.

It may be time to give Clark a run out, by all accounts Little was poor at Ayr (I don't remember him doing much apart from setting up a goal to be honest, but is that enough to keep his place?)

We all want McAusland to get a chance at RB, but I'd maybe eait until we're at home when it should be easier for him to come back into the team, so I'd stick with Foster for one more game.

Smith will deputise for Wallace but other than him and Clark, I'd go with the same team.