***Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread***

allgers

I really just hope that smith and foster don't go route 1 today as seems our away tactic at the moment!

Agreed. This has been the mot frustrating thing about our recent away performnce. If both players would venture forward and pass it on the deck (unless they are in positions to put in a decent cross) I'd be much happier.

Also, where the hell is Mckay?

Obviously we don't know what he's like in training but anytime he plays he lights up the game....I think for the boys own benefit he should look for a move in January either on loan or permanently if he isn't going to get a chance....seems we never give creative players the chance unfortunatly!

So I was looking online to see if the Rangers game was televised and I came across this article about the game...

feaNRXV.jpg

Not sure if we're going to score many goals, according this we may have to do without Rod Wallace.

lZtSScC.jpg

Rod Wallace? Ally would only end up playing him at left back!

Vip box is fine for me. I have AVG antivirus and popup blocker on firefox though.

First row if vipbox hasn't got the game.

Same here, all these site have these pop-ups, you just have to be careful of what you click on and if they do come up, click them away immediately. Works out OK for me as well. Normally anyway.

8 pages on favorite loyalist songs and 5 on a Rangers game. Some priorities seem to be a bit awry.

Noooooooooooooooooo no pope of Rome, no chapels to sadden my eyes, no nuns and no priests, no rosary beads evryday is the 12th of July :D

I'm going to predict Stevie smith will have a great game today, he gets a lot of haters in here and I think he's a cracking back up left back.

Now that I've made this prediction he'll probably score an og and get sent off!

He's a very steady if unspectacular left back, I like him though (tu)