Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

You must be joking surely?? Where have you been for the last two years? It may be noble of you to look at the situation from your point of view, but have you forgotten how we were branded and treated by most of the SPL including hearts? Just my opinion but Scottish football was fucked the minute we were hung drawn and quartered, being noble is not going to save it! We warned them and they did not take heid, he'll mend them!!

I remember the past few years, and I would never wish the supporters of any club to go through what we have.

I remember the past few years, and I would never wish the supporters of any club to go through what we have.

You are of course correct, they will go through worse and be permanently terminated as they should be, karma is good....especially the instant variety. Tesco will look good on their midden or perhaps a crack park. (tu)

Honestly can't see how a Rangers fan could enjoy a moment like this.

I'm of the same opinion. If Romanov hadn't been in charge, things would've been different. Bar Dundee Hibs, Hivs, Sheep and Scum, I wouldn't want any Club to go through what we have.

Hearts are Prods, and if nothing else, I hope they survive due to Lemmon getting a slap at Tynecastle!

I'm of the same opinion. If Romanov hadn't been in charge, things would've been different. Bar Dundee Hibs, Hivs, Sheep and Scum, I wouldn't want any Club to go through what we have.

Hearts are Prods, and if nothing else, I hope they survive due to Lemmon getting a slap at Tynecastle!

Romanovs a cunt but i think it would have been the same. Whilst we were winning trebles and getting to European finals, hatred and envy was breeding in the hearts (pun kind of intended) of the other SPL clubs and they saw a chance to kick us while we were down and like vultures picking a carcass they swooped in to feed, now the boots on the other foot and whilst the high minded ideals of forgive and sympathise are noble they are not grounded in reality. We will still be hated and envied by them even if we chipped in to save them so why should we waste our energy caring about them? We have a cup final to enjoy :)

Most people on here are basing their opinion off the hatred of a minority on an internet forum. I can tell you for a fact that EVERY Hearts fan I've spoken to in REAL LIFE have expressed nothing but sympathy for our situation.

It wasn't an Internet forum that was singing about us going bust, it was the home support at tynecastle, and every other ground. I hope every one of them go through what we did. What goes around comes around.

Romanovs a cunt but i think it would have been the same. Whilst we were winning trebles and getting to European finals, hatred and envy was breeding in the hearts (pun kind of intended) of the other SPL clubs and they saw a chance to kick us while we were down and like vultures picking a carcass they swooped in to feed, now the boots on the other foot and whilst the high minded ideals of forgive and sympathise are noble they are not grounded in reality. We will still be hated and envied by them even if we chipped in to save them so why should we waste our energy caring about them? We have a cup final to enjoy :)

I don't disagree with what you say, but still I couldn't take any enjoyment if Hearts were liquidated.

The other 4 Teams I mentioned, certainly, but no one really else, and not another Prod Team anyway. The older Hearts supporters are not the same as some of the younger neds.

But I'm not wasting too much energy either way, as you say, we have Cup Final the mora :7325:

Most people on here are basing their opinion off the hatred of a minority on an internet forum. I can tell you for a fact that EVERY Hearts fan I've spoken to in REAL LIFE have expressed nothing but sympathy for our situation.

You're talking shite, their fans came to Ibrox when we went into Admin and couldn't stop signing about it.

It wasn't an Internet forum that was singing about us going bust, it was the home support at tynecastle, and every other ground. I hope every one of them go through what we did. What goes around comes around.

I see that as banter. That's what football's all about. Ripping the piss out of each other for 90 minutes, and having a pint and laughing about it together afterwards, with the exception of the Bheasts that is.

On one hand I'm pleased that some of the fans that took pleasure in our situation are getting it up them but on the other hand I feel for the genuine Hearts fans that, like us, are now suffering because some fuckers have run a once proud club into the fucking gutter. I don't measure their fans by the pain I feel nor do I think that the "banter" that was thrown at us on a Saturday means any more than what we'd throw at them if we were in the same position. It's a disgrace what's happened to Hearts. It's a disgrace what's happened to us. To take pleasure from their situation is understandable but it's still wrong.

We should be angry at the cunts that run clubs, not at the people who support them.

if those jammy bastards haven't been bankrolled on the fly - I'll eat my fuckin' hat

admin for around a year and still paying tax, light, gas, staff, Policing cost, etc etc etc . . . I bloody well think not

I do because every single one of them relished in our plight and there was zilch support from anyone anywhere.

no sympathy, no surrender.

The sad thing is, we were one of the clubs that cared about Hearts. I used to take my boy to see the Hearts when Rangers were not playing. I met a lot of Rangers supporters who done the same.

If they had showed some good will towards us in our hour of need then it would have been reciprocated by us now. Heart 2 years ago acted like turncoats and wished nothing but harm on us, so the good will of Rangers fans has stopped flowing towards Hearts. Hearts have dug this trench and it has turned into their grave.

If a club is its fan base, then Hearts should have realised that some of its fan base were Rangers supporters, who would come and see Hearts as a second team. That part of their fan base now wishes to have nothing to do with them. They brought this on themselves and I think they will not survive it. Hell mend them for acting like Tims.

We even gave them Mo Johnston

Overheard 3 Aberdeen fans today talking about next weeks game, with all agreed that they want DU in the final, as we are scum.

These former spl clubs and their fans all hate us and i dispise every rancid one of them because of it.

What goes around comes around. End of!

I must admit that it is difficult to judge that we laugh and watch the demise

or on the other hand one of the best supported clubs with a ground

that rangers fans enjoy going to for atmosphere .

Would you prefer to watch rangers in a half empty stadium against

a team with little support or alternately

instead watch us play the so called capital city that has a ground

which can generate an atmosphere?

They laughed at us but it has backfired but in the big picture

if they are no longer the competion weaker - in reality not helping us

Overheard 3 Aberdeen fans today talking about next weeks game, with all agreed that they want DU in the final, as we are scum.

These former spl clubs and their fans all hate us and i dispise every rancid one of them because of it.

Aberdeen are just Septics pussy toy.

The sad thing is, we were one of the clubs that cared about Hearts. I used to take my boy to see the Hearts when Rangers were not playing. I met a lot of Rangers supporters who done the same.

If they had showed some good will towards us in our hour of need then it would have been reciprocated by us now. Heart 2 years ago acted like turncoats and wished nothing but harm on us, so the good will of Rangers fans has stopped flowing towards Hearts. Hearts have dug this trench and it has turned into their grave.

If a club is its fan base, then Hearts should have realised that some of its fan base were Rangers supporters, who would come and see Hearts as a second team. That part of their fan base now wishes to have nothing to do with them. They brought this on themselves and I think they will not survive it. Hell mend them for acting like Tims.

You've made a very valid point and I understand it. I just feel that when you talk about Hearts that you are talking about a minority and that they have behaved the way we might have if we hadn't been through what we have been. We should take the moral high ground, we've been fucked, they've been fucked and so lets start thinking how we fuck the fuckers.

I asked myself at the start of our mess how I would feel if this were happening to Celtic. I said then that I would not want that club or any club to go to the wall as it wasn't in our best interests. If Celtic and Hearts and any others fail then Rangers fail. I stand by this.

Aberdeen fans in hating Rangers shock...

I have got to be honest, and say if hearts are liquidated then I will be happy. The same goes for any other club who stuck the knife in and found us guilty before we were eventually cleared of the big tax case and the EBT's. It should never be forgotten of how we were treated, blackmailed and robbed by the rest of Scottish football.