Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

Hearts going out of business would be horrendous for Scottish football.

Like it or lump it - and I know it won't be a popular thing to say on here - what is bad for Scottish football is bad for Rangers.

You may be right, but I welcome anything that harms the SPhell cabal that kicked us when we were down.

I always had a soft spot for Hearts growing up and recall the friendly banter at matches,singing same songs etc but times have changed.They bayed for our blood and loved our predicament.I was shocked and saddened by their venom towards our club.

It`s different for us,we are seeking equality in treatment by the SFA.We are not seeking Hearts demise.That would be a sad day.

They already have a CVA that's not really the big problem for them it's the shares they don't have same as Portsmouth.

All shares held in Pompy by Vladimir Aleksandrovich were frozen 2 years ago and this forced the club to go newco as a Europe wide arrest warrant was issued for him and the shares could not be transferred to BDO.

Pompy and Hearts are almost in identical situations, Vlad is wanted by the plod in Lith and all shares in his companies are frozen and BDO can't hold of them. Hearts would have been out of admin in December last year when the CVA was agreed if not for the frozen shares.

Hearts do not have a CVA.

They have a proposal which has not been granted yet.

The woman offering to buy it for 2.5m is conditional on them getting a CVA.

Otherwise she is out.

The biggest creditor woukd rather have the assets than the paltry sum offered.

They can then lease it back or phone Barratts.

Will Hearts be broken or flats broke ?

Their new formation will be cash upfront, no middle man and a flat pack four.

no number one as they have nothing to save.

They already have a CVA that's not really the big problem for them it's the shares they don't have same as Portsmouth.

All shares held in Pompy by Vladimir Aleksandrovich were frozen 2 years ago and this forced the club to go newco as a Europe wide arrest warrant was issued for him and the shares could not be transferred to BDO.

Pompy and Hearts are almost in identical situations, Vlad is wanted by the plod in Lith and all shares in his companies are frozen and BDO can't hold of them. Hearts would have been out of admin in December last year when the CVA was agreed if not for the frozen shares.

romanov doesnt own the hearts sharts, both the UKIO and UBIG (have i spelt them properly) own the club and are in administration, fopr the lithuanian administrators to get back as much as possible they may feel that getting 2.5mill for their hearts shares the now is preferrable than liquidating the club then trying to flog tynecastle

Scottish football? Is that the same scottish football 2 years ago..

I only demand sporting Integrity, nothing more, nothing less. The rules are now set in stone, remember by the clubs who tried to kill us off.

Sorry but Hearts fans stabbed us in the back, maybe they should pick their friends a little better? Maybe now they will learn not to fuck with us ever again?

They go to the wall, it sends a message out to the rest of our enemy's. We have not forgiven or forgotten

And we'll have a high horse to sit on when Scottish football sinks lower than it ever has.

Wonderful.

I was down Gorgie way on Wednesday on business, parked outside the old school which I understand has been sold to a property developer in the last 3/4 months. If you include the potential sale of Tynecastle then you would have a huge parcel of land for redevelopment, worth millions.

Its almost 9 months since they applied for a CVA, during that time nothing much has changed, nobody's come along with cash to buy them, and the Lithuania's administrators don't seem overly keen on letting a major asset go for nothing.

With regards punishment, retribution etc I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, that's not to say I don't care, I just don't care enough to get excited about what happens to them.

As for the cousins nonsense, there's no real affinity between us and them other than we were both fcuked over by thieves and blaggards. 6 months ago I thought they would get liquidated, nothing much has changed to make me think any differently.

Why is everything innuendo and slagging posters on here with you?

Try, just for once, post something positive.

He does have a point "super ally's" speech about never forgetting who kicked us when we were down was the biggest load of pish I'd ever heard

He even called some of our own fans lunatics in the after math for something that never even happened (transfer embargo panel) getting death threats

If Ally McCoist was a salenko as a player he'd have been hounded ages ago for both continually talking pish and being a shite manager

He does have a point "super ally's" speech about never forgetting who kicked us when we were down was the biggest load of pish I'd ever heard

He even called some of our own fans lunatics in the after math for something that never even happened (transfer embargo panel) getting death threats

If Ally McCoist was a salenko as a player he'd have been hounded ages ago for both continually talking pish and being a shite manager

I really could not care less whether he has a point or not. He has made the same point at numerous points using various methods.

Broken fucking record.

Why is everything innuendo and slagging posters on here with you?

Try, just for once, post something positive.

I really have no interest in your appeasment or desire to break bread with those who would have seen us ended for all time, people like you are a lot that is wrong with society never mind our club, get over your self rightousness it stinks. (tu)