Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

It's a bad case of jobs for the boys at Rangers. Would McDowall drop Miller, McCulloch, or the like for a youngster? Of course not so someone needs to tell him.

McDowall's only here for the money anyway. As soon as he runs out his contract he'll vanish in to obscurity. Money grabbers like him and Ally should be banned from Ibrox permanently.

I can't believe that on the back of kmd revelation that some people are using it to defend McCoist??

Make no mistake McCoist was his own man and would of hunted anyone for telling him who to play, simply McCoist signed his players and played his players in his tactics, the end result is where we are today, their is no defending him.

I want the current board punted so no idea what sides has got to do with it

I didn't even mention the Board.

However, some are pro-Ashley and seem to back anything, some also have been so against McCoist and McDowall now that they will take any side against either of them.

I am sure the opposite is true.

I have seen this sort of pressure at a club like Chelsea, where the manager had to pick under performing players like Torres or Shevchenko, that is wrong, maybe it could be put down to owner vanity projects, this isn't even coming from our owner, and I have no idea the logic.

Also, feel very sorry for the players in this situation, this is an awful position for guys on loan to be put into.

It will all come out in the wash Gogzy but let's start with the IPO money, the season ticket money, the grossly inflated salaries, wages, bonuses etc etc. It is greed, theft and despicable behaviour of the lowest kind. These cunts are charlatans and to be honest with you, I remain to be convinced the ones trying to get in are any better. I'm closer to breaking point today than I've ever been with this. Who stole my club? and how did they get away with it? Fucking scunnered.

Greed yes, theft no.

You said the cunts have stolen the lot, which cunts stole which amounts?

Theft is a serious accusation.

It's a bad case of jobs for the boys at Rangers. Would McDowall drop Miller, McCulloch, or the like for a youngster? Of course not so someone needs to tell him.

McDowall's only here for the money anyway. As soon as he runs out his contract he'll vanish in to obscurity. Money grabbers like him and Ally should be banned from Ibrox permanently.

Thank fuck you're not in charge.

How the rest of the players react to this will be vital. If I was in that team Id want to leave right now. Chances of playing have halved even if form is good. We will have 5 players playing hard and the rest not bothered.

Just as well none of our players are in good form, so they don't need to worry about that.

I think there putting pressure on McDowell to chuck it. As I said in another thread my big m8 who works inside Newcastle utd training ground said he over heard talk during meal time Joe Joyce was on "stand by" to take over our team until the end of the season, makes sense as he brought the players through the academy,we shall see.

No idea why summat like this hasn't already been done.

JJ(or whoever got sent up from St James')is already on a wage so there's no extra expense.

McDowell must be removed asap. There is nothing to be gained by keeping him anywhere near that dressing room.

Greed yes, theft no.

You said the cunts have stolen the lot, which cunts stole which amounts?

Theft is a serious accusation.

I know it is a serious accusation and we'll start with the £22m raised from the IPO, 2 seasons worth of ST sales in excess of 30,000 and last years. That's a fucking lot of money and it hasn't been spent on players or the stadium, so where the fuck is it? There is a long line of scumbags who have left this club with their pockets bulging.

I know it is a serious accusation and we'll start with the £22m raised from the IPO, 2 seasons worth of ST sales in excess of 30,000 and last years. That's a fucking lot of money and it hasn't been spent on players or the stadium, so where the fuck is it? There is a long line of scumbags who have left this club with their pockets bulging.

You have read the accounts yes?

It's all accounted for, I agree that there has been a lot of greed, and a lot of money misspent, but you are making accusations of theft, you really should be able to back those accusations up.

You have read the accounts yes?

It's all accounted for, I agree that there has been a lot of greed, and a lot of money misspent, but you are making accusations of theft, you really should be able to back those accusations up.

I'm pretty confident that the forthcoming 'forensic examination' of the accounts will throw up some evidence. The current definition of Theft in Scots Law is: The taking or appropriation of the goods or property of another without the consent of the owner and with the intent to deprive them of that property. I'll leave it to the Lawyers to sort out who was the owner at the time.

I'm pretty confident that the forthcoming 'forensic examination' of the accounts will throw up some evidence. The current definition of Theft in Scots Law is: The taking or appropriation of the goods or property of another without the consent of the owner and with the intent to deprive them of that property. I'll leave it to the Lawyers to sort out who was the owner at the time.

So you are happy to make accusations of theft, with absolutely nothing to back it up then aye?

Fair enough.

Would be amazing if everyone could take a step back from whichever side they are on and look at this objectively.

Just for a moment, imagine your thoughts on any other club in the world and if you heard that this was happening there what your view would be of the situation.

Without knowing the ins and outs and without having witnessed that teams stagnation then regression over the last 3/4 years,of course we would think it ludicrous.

But,we know better.........surely all of us do??

would you trust McDowall to make the right decision and play these guys - if they were decent - at his own behest over and above the guys already there? he said himself he backed every decision ally ever made.

If the answer is no, then the board have done the correct thing.

I'd like to be given the opportunity to trust him on this decision, sadly I will not get this and this is what my problem is with the situation.

So you are happy to make accusations of theft, with absolutely nothing to back it up then aye?

Fair enough.

I'm like Sherlock Holmes Gogzy, I can see things mere mortals miss - it will all be revealed in the final paragraph.

If I could get the fucking emojis to work I would have the wee guy smoking his pipe here.

KMcD isn't Rangers manager nor is he pretending to be, he's a coach who's currently picking up extra responsibilities. If the situation were different i.e. the club was not in this postion and we had an established manager in charge; then I'd be outraged by this. These players should come in and take the places of some of ours, what shouldn't happen is that they keep these places just so that they're "in the shop window" even if for some reason it turns out we'd be better off playing someone else. I've no love for this board and don't trust Ashley in the slightest but someone had to give some sort of direction here. Though we definitely should be trying to get someone in to manage us until the end of the season, desperately needed.

No it's easier just to attack a man who has lived and breathed Rangers for his whole life.

Oh come on to fuck.

We've all "lived and breathed Rangers".

McCoist is most certainly a Bluenose but he is also an atrocious manager who has chose to bring players to Ibrox who should never have got anywhere near a Gers strip.

Then played them every fuckin week instead of promoting our youth.

He has contributed more than anyone else to putting us in a position where we are the laughing stock of the whole football world.

Every other person I know who has "lived and breathed Rangers" would not have put their ego and financial health before the club they love!

I agree in general with your post, but just how are they meant to prove it when we know fine well that McDowall won't drop his Teflon11 for anybody and that includes our own players as well.

We won't find that out though and that's where the problem lies.

You could argue that previously, McDowell wouldn't change it because he knew what most of the players could and couldn't do having watched a relatively similar core of players for the last 2-3 years.

These are 5 players who have no link to McCoist. No background at the club, they may well be superior to what he has on offer and if that's the case then he would pick them, I'm confident of that.

Remember, McDowell did drop Black after his show of indiscipline in the Hibs game. Many doubted he would. For the good of the team, I'd like to think McDowell would do that.