***** Official Dumbarton V Rangers Thread *****

Shuggy

I was thinking that we'd walk this game and was considering a 4-0 correct score. Glad I never done it now after hearing on the radio we were a goal down what seemed like within the first 5 minutes.

After equalising, I think we should still win this one, but it does put an element of doubt in your head when we still seem to struggle against these teams.

Rarely worth backing us with any kind of clean sheet, these days! :(

Also, the odds shoot up if you back any score for us along with the opposition getting a goal!

This is dire.

Great! I just ordered my ticket for next weeks game against Falkirk. Trust me to get all excited and then pay for a ticket to see Rangers, just when they start playing shite.

Hopefully The Sons are playing with a crowded defence and next week Falkirk will come out a bit more.

Great! I just ordered my ticket for next weeks game against Falkirk. Trust me to get all excited and then pay for a ticket to see Rangers, just when they start playing shite.

Hopefully The Sons are playing with a crowded defence and next week Falkirk will come out a bit more.

Falkirk will beat us

We'll probably win 4-0 v Falkirk. It's a bit of a lottery these days, buying a Rangers ticket. You never know which Rangers will turn up.