*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

So the Edinburgh hivs have pumped the Dundee hivs.

Dundee hivs are shite and on the way down, but it shows that the Edinburgh hivs are a different outfit now, made the semis something we couldn't do.

We will have to ensure that we get back to winning ways or these deluded tramps will just get more confident of turning the league round.

Dundee hivs are shite and on the way down, but it shows that the Edinburgh hivs are a different outfit now, made the semis something we couldn't do.

We will have to ensure that we get back to winning ways or these deluded tramps will just get more confident of turning the league round.

Our U20's could pump Dundee Hibs. They are on par with a Morton of the Championship. Would be surprised if they aren't fighting with the Embra Hibs next year for promotion.

Carefull mate i tried to make the point yesterday that Hivs are a bigger threat than they are being made out by most on here but got shot down as a panic merchant etc.

They had a spell of 21 games without defeat last season did they not? They will pick up more points this season you would imagine. Only thing is their squad is huge and must be paying for it, surely they NEED this promotion

They had a spell of 21 games without defeat last season did they not? They will pick up more points this season you would imagine. Only thing is their squad is huge and must be paying for it, surely they NEED this promotion

As do we.

This league could come down to how many slip ups we make with other teams although we could just do it by pumping hivs in our next games or sharing the points.

As do we.

This league could come down to how many slip ups we make with other teams although we could just do it by pumping hivs in our next games or sharing the points.

indeed. I wonder if St Mirren will have the same desire to beat hibs they had against us. Didn't work very well for them last week :rolleyes:

I was looking forward to a draw as St Midden have a terrible home record and I still think they've to win at home. hivs will do really well for a lot of games, then they'll have a mini crash, which is normal for them. They do it so many times you set the weather by them.

I predict Jan/Feb will be a bad time for them.