*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

Livi denied a clear pen before hibs went 1-0 a pen that wouldve seen hibs down to 10 men according to reports

They do seem to be getting a lot of breaks, either from referees or the benefit of the bounce of the ball. Not the first time we have seen or heard similar about their matches.

I think people are giving McGregor far too much credit here.. he has had very little impact at hibs thus far, and dare i say it they would still most likely be 14 games unbeaten without him. Lets get one thing straight.. Hibs were never as bad as some of our fans made them out to be! Even in the 6-2 game it should not be forgotten that they outplayed us for most of the 1st half. Likewise in the 1-0 game they could have easily scored 2 or 3...

Anyway.. At the start of the season they were missing quite a few players through injury, those players have since returned to the squad and are now match fit. They have 2 very good goal scorers in Keatings and Cummings who are backed up by a solid midfield. Defensively they aren't up to much...

Too many sensible points in there, have a word with yourself.

Arrogance, like last year with winning league by 20 points or having it won by xmas, thats where you need to be at with your posts.

Whilst I would have no complaints about having the league sewn up early, this keeps things interesting.

I think it's good for the team. If all goes to plan we will be back challenging Celtic for the league shortly and we'll be in the same scenario where we drop points at our peril.

I think we still have some improvement in us. We've done really well to be where we are given we started from scratch in the middle of the off season.

We win our game in hand , we are back to 5 points

Can you see us not beating them at least once out the 2 games to make it 8 ?

Say they win one and we win one, that's 5 points

We are much better off on goal difference also

We aren't going to drop a 5 point lead IMO

They won't win every game outwith our games either

Easier just to be an ostrich and ignore genuine competition who are on a fantastic run?

this has been there best run for 3/4 years it won't last. I was just making the point that 7wins and there still 2nd must be hard for them to take deep down. All junkie fc fans will know this won't last

this has been there best run for 3/4 years it won't last. I was just making the point that 7wins and there still 2nd must be hard for them to take deep down. All junkie fc fans will know this won't last

Hope your right m8 but I think they will be saying the same thing, we could have injuries or suspensions that could spoil our record but then so could they.

At the end of the day as with the Old Firm games, it will come down to us beating them head to head.

All credit to Hibs, they are on a great run of form and certainly have their best squad in years, particularly the front 2 and their midfield.

That being said, we have lost 1 game in the league this year and have shown no signs of any other slip ups.

As Warburton says, it is all about Rangers and all we can do is keep winning. I have no doubts we will win the league, it just wont be by as many points as I thought it would be after we beat them at Ibrox.

Don't give a fuck about that lot. At the end of the day it's still only Hibs. They always have been and always will be just a diddy team.

FS, we've lost ONE league game this season. We're hardly playing like shit, are we? I can't see that lot keeping up with us the rest of the season.