Jamie Ness

andynmarshall

Just seen on sky sports news that he's left

Stoke to join Scunthorpe and it got me thinking. Reckon if he was still with us he'd get anywhere near the first team? What notable youth players have come through in the last 5 years and been able to hold down their position..?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Jamie Ness, Rhys Mccabe and Gregg Wylde they all had an opportunity at a young age to become something special at the club but fucked off when needed!!!

Although I now think that had they stayed they would've been released just like Andy Little,Ross Perry and Kyle Hutton.

Gregg Wylde had no potential to accomplish anything.

Terrible footballer.

I merely meant they had an opportunity and they ran for the hills instead, as it stands they have all shown they were nothing special at all. I think most of them have been scurrying around looking for new clubs again.

Fuck Jamie Ness, Rhys Mccabe and Gregg Wylde they all had an opportunity at a young age to become something special at the club but fucked off when needed!!!

Although I now think that had they stayed they would've been released just like Andy Little,Ross Perry and Kyle Hutton.

Did Wylde not leave voluntarily when pay cuts when been discussed during early stages of admin actually doing is a favour? But he was shite anyway so he did us a double favour

I think he was keen to go tbh.

I stay next to Gregg's old man, it broke his heart to leave but he honestly done what he thought was best for the club. There is no way he can be categorised the same as the rest of them. He might not have been the best of footballers but his heart was in the right place.

I stay next to Gregg's old man, it broke his heart to leave but he honestly done what he thought was best for the club. There is no way he can be categorised the same as the rest of them. He might not have been the best of footballers but his heart was in the right place.

These are my thoughts on Wylde. I'm sure he left well before everyone else and it meant that some people at club could keep their jobs.