Kiernan

Wallace

Shiels

Halliday

Holt

Walsh

Waghorn

Mckay

Good looking team mate, 2 fast players on the wing crossing balls for Waghorn and we know these 3 midfields like to nip into the box when the opportunity arises, so these crosses could be very influencial.

The Rangers to win by 3.

I would make a bit of a change as it seems some of the young guys are learning their reponsibilities in a 4-3-3.

Would go with.....

Wes

Tab

Kieran

Wilson

Wallace

Halliday

Ball ( defensive mid)

Holt

Sheils

Waghorn

McKay

Subs would be : zelalem~>McKay

Oduwa ~~> Sheils

and possibly Miller ~~> Waghorn (late)

Also fullbacks need to look to cross from corner instead of cutting towards goal so much. Playing more like mids instead of defenders and is one reason the team isn't creating space. Oduwa needs help from team to create space for him. Once the opposing defense is in place not much he can do triple teamed. Other players need to make runs to give him room and he needs to drive into the box. More times than not he will get a shot off or get fouled.

Somebody in another thread said pair up Oduwa & Zelalem, this could be effective if GZ were to release some through passes to set NO off towards goal.

Bit obvious all the same as this should be happening anyway.

As ON is such a tall player, I wonder if he is any good with the head, and would he be a good target in the middle of the final third?

We have still to score one from a header.

:uk:

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Ball Wallace

Law Halliday Holt

McKay Waghorn Oduwa

4-0

I would be shocked if Morton were to lose anything like 4-0 to Rangers. It would take Morton's worst performance at home in a couple of years to lose so heavily.

Rangers favourites, but expecting Morton to score, and really wouldn't rule out Morton getting something out of the game.

Morton unbeaten in 6 and were by far the better team against SPL Motherwell the other night. The tight pitch, at what is now a sold-out Cappielow, will be a bit of a strange experience for most of the Rangers team. Going to be interesting.

I would be shocked if Morton were to lose anything like 4-0 to Rangers. It would take Morton's worst performance at home in a couple of years to lose so heavily.

Rangers favourites, but expecting Morton to score, and really wouldn't rule out Morton getting something out of the game.

Morton unbeaten in 6 and were by far the better team against SPL Motherwell the other night. The tight pitch, at what is now a sold-out Cappielow, will be a bit of a strange experience for most of the Rangers team. Going to be interesting.

You not got any McConville blogs to post on, ya obsessed cunt?

Going to be intersting to see how we respond, not just to the defeat on Tuesday, but the general dip over the last three games.

Morton are likely to attempt similar tactics to Livingston and Dumbarton so it'll be up to us to counteract these.

If it's just a case of doing Plan A better, let's hope the players can collectively raise their game.

Going to be intersting to see how we respond, not just to the defeat on Tuesday, but the general dip over the last three games.

Morton are likely to attempt similar tactics to Livingston and Dumbarton so it'll be up to us to counteract these.

If it's just a case of doing Plan A better, let's hope the players can collectively raise their game.

Not sure what Livingston and Dumbarton did, but I'm pretty sure Morton will play on the counter-attack, as we have a couple of very quick forwards. Will look to exploit any space in behind the Rangers defence if they have pushed up.

Morton don't really have the players to 'park the bus' though, so I don't think you'll see two banks of 4 sitting in deep. Unless we're defending a lead late on of course ;)

The good thing about playing away from home on smaller pitches means there is less space to exploit on the counter, we've looked far more comfortable in all of our away games and I believe this is the reason for it. Obviously not saying this is the sole reason, but it must have an impact.

I'd play the same team, bar Mckay in for Miller and I'd tell them to give me a reaction, right the wrongs and get back into the groove quickly.

Push high, play our game and not to worry what Morton offer as a threat, it shouldn't matter if we control possession, create and take our chances.

Think that's what Warburton will be saying and I expect he may bring Mckay and Ball into the 11.

Can't wait for this match. Always feel it long between games after a defeat. Fully confident we will be back to winning ways after Tuesday. I think it was the boot in the balls the squad needed after the strong start we made faded in the previous 2 matches. RTID

Can't wait for this match. Always feel it long between games after a defeat. Fully confident we will be back to winning ways after Tuesday. I think it was the boot in the balls the squad needed after the strong start we made faded in the previous 2 matches. RTID

Im with you, I just want a convincing win to put this week behind us.

Expect it to be a difficult game, Morton are playing with a lot of confidence at the moment.

The thing that worries me the most is the pace of Samuel and Johnstone against our centre backs if we're playing a high line. Tidser is also a talented player.

From what I've seen, I'd say their keeper Gaston (outwith us) is the best we'll come across in this league. Guy is unbelievable at times.

Their right back area is a weak link that Wallace and McKay could exploit, the boy Kilday is absolutely rank rotten.