Wallace

Halliday

Shiels

Zelalem

Oduwa

Waghorn

McKay

I'd go with that

Quite like the look of that line up, but can't see Warburton leaving Wilson out. Not sure how easily it would be to implement into our team and style of play, but I wouldn't mind seeing a kind of back three of Kiernan, Ball and Wilson with Tav and Wallace pushed higher up the pitch to give us more width and two central strikers.

Buzzig for this game to get st Johnstone out of my system and the lads feel the same. I have a feeling it's going to be a good game.

I would rest zelalem for shiels, law or ball. To keep other guys match fit I would like to see ball make a start in midfield as a holding mid or defence for Wilson.

Mckay waggy and Walsh would be my starters again to keep Walsh and Mckay match fit and bring on oduwa and zelalem around 60 mins.

Wes

Tav

Wilson

Kiernan

Wallace

Holt

Ball

Halliday

Walsh

Waggy

Mckay

Miller for McKay is the only change i would make,let the team respond to the poor result midweek.

Miller has been more effective coming on as a sub as he sits and studies the game and finds out the weak points to exploit,the Hibs 2-6 game was a perfect example of this

The points, the goal difference... We're on a completely different level to the rest of this division, I'm excited for today, fully expect the lads to retaliate after Tuesday with a comfortable win and good performance.

21 points, 20 goal difference

The points, the goal difference... We're on a completely different level to the rest of this division, I'm excited for today, fully expect the lads to retaliate after Tuesday with a comfortable win and good performance.

21 points, 20 goal difference

Your right gaz, the goal diff is overlooked but if we keep building it up itl be too big to ever catch.

Hibs, falkirk, queens, raith etc are all on a par, they will win us the league earlier than expected by taking points off each other.

Consistent wins on our part just hits them harder for draws and defeats.

Think we'll be back into the groove today. Morton will probably sit in tight, so the timing of our first goal is everything. An early goal for us and I think we'll do them for 4. If we can't break them down then it'll obviously be a bit tighter.

Today, any kind of a win for us will be great.

CP5zf-CWsAAuEW0.jpg

Foderingham; Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace; Halliday, Holt, Zelalem; McKay, Waghorn, Oduwa

SUBS: Kelly, Ball, Law, Shiels, Clark, Miller, Aird

Don't rate Wilson but that is just my opinion, would have liked to see ball in beside kiernan, other than that good team!

CP5zf-CWsAAuEW0.jpg

STARTING XI: Foderingham [GK]; Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace [C]; Halliday, Holt, Zelalem; McKay, Waghorn, Oduwa

SUBS: Kelly [GK], Ball, Law, Shiels, Clark, Miller, Aird

Cheers. We should have enough with that team to see us over the line.

C'mon the Gers