Exposing The Rhats: John James Is A Bheast

Virtuoso

These cunts are obsessed.

The Sevcoholic Football Monitor

Posted on October 1, 2015 by exposingtherhats

Sevcoing: An extraordinary phenomenon which has led to grown men some of whom are educated and employed babbling endlessly online that Rangers' continued existence is the result of some sort of conspiracy. Sevco'ers believe the club should actually be dead.

This strange cultural phenomena has allowed Rangers fans many laughs but I'm starting to think I've missed a trick. I founded #SevcoOfTheDay which has been lapped up by adoring Sevco'ers but with hindsight I'm starting to think I may be the only person not to have monetised my exploitation of them. Even Phil with his Paypal "please replace my jacket" button has missed out to an extent it seems in comparison with a group called The Scottish Football Monitor who released a hilarious "set of accounts" last week.

This group emerged from the ashes of the now discredited Rangers Tax Case site, it was decided that the "community" attracted by that blog should live on. The title "The Scottish Football Monitor" suggests some sort of neutrality it's mission statement below also suggests a noble cause in line with the thinking of supporters of all Scottish football clubs.

SFM mission statement – SFM is an online community drawn from fans of all Scottish Football clubs. Its overriding goal is to see sporting integrity restored to paramountcy in Scottish Football. To help achieve that SFM will ask the questions that the mainstream media consistently fail to ask of the authorities, who in turn consistently fail to govern the sport in accordance with their own rules.

Alarm bells are no doubt going off for sane readers of this at the mention of "sporting integrity" the catchphrase of those in 2012 who pressured clubs and authorities to levy completely disproportionate and unprecedented penalties on Rangers following their insolvency.

Further reading of the blogs and comments confirm these suspicions to be correct with the content not actually reflecting a community drawn from fans of "all Scottish football clubs" more a collection of the flat earthers who peddle the "Ranjurs are puir deid" conspiracy theories along with the group of Celtic fans who are pursuing the bafflingly daft "Resolution 12". For anyone who isn't aware of Res 12 get yourself up to speed as there are serious laughs to be had. It's a group of Celtic shareholders who desperately want Celtic Peter to sue SFA Peter over what they believe to be an administrative rule breach which deprived them of a Champions League place they failed to win on the park. Their ultimate goal is for the SFA to be disbanded and replaced with a new one…..humorously they seemed confused as to why Celtic Peter is loathe to relieve SFA Peter of his duties in this way.

All of this in itself is nothing out the ordinary, Sevcoing of this type is rife on the internet what is utterly spectacular is the accounts released by the SFM showing the extent of the financial benefit to the site's owner John Coles. As you can see from the accounts below John's particular brand of Sevcoing has been particularly lucrative.

http://www.sfm.scot/...budget-2015-16/

Some key points to clarify on these accounts:

They have 51 loyal subscribers, Mr McMurdo Jnr should be onto these lads for tips as it's a stunning 10 times the amount he ever managed to get signed up to the RSL.
They make over 10k a year from donations and advertising.
They now incredibly rent an office in central Glasgow at a cost of £5460 per annum
They have procured a 10k loan(sadly nobody went to a bank and said "can we get a loan cos erm ye know zombies anaw that") The loan is in fact actually not a cash loan but a promise from John Coles that he'll fund the operation up to a total of 10k if they run short.
On first glance this whole set-up is bizarre and raised many laughs on social media when first released, dig a bit deeper and it gets even better though. Mr Coles, a former employee of Celtic Football Club now runs a company called Heavenly Sound Media a web applications company based in Glasgow. I'm told they are actually quite good at what they do, I'm also told they now operate rent free from the offices paid for by the SFM.

To revisit the £10k loan which has never been paid into SFM accounts, essentially it means Mr Coles will pay the rent for the offices used by his other company if he can't find enough gullible morons to donate it to him. A Machiavellian act worthy of anyone who has graced the Ibrox boardroom in recent years, the hilarity of it all is added to by the fact he's confirmed he isn't even a Celtic supporter anymore. The loveable rogue tore up his season ticket enraged when Rangers survived in 2012 and hasn't been back since.

Message for Barcabhoy/John James

Many of you may have seen much wailing from the Scottish Football Monitor poster who writes under the name of Barcabhoy(Celtic Fan) and John James(Rangers fan) at the fact I "outed" him on twitter in this way. My advice to this gentleman is if you're going to pester journalists with "stories" about Dave King, make sure you use a different email address for each alter ego when contacting writers who work for the same organisation. Also I'd like to point out that despite your moaning about breaches of confidentiality I've not at any point released your real name as I could have. The only point I made on that front was that you are not David Low as many on social media have suggested. Despite the many differences I have with David I have to confess he's bright enough and sane enough not to spend hours each day pretending to support a team he hates.

To summarise we have small businesses managing to convince people to fund their running costs in the name of "Sporting integrity" and Celtic fans leading double lives in order to out Paul Murray as an evil Newco garden centre owner…..Anyone would think the Rangers were coming.

Keep on Sevcoing!

https://exposingtherhats.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/the-sevcoholic-football-monitor/

In other news, the pope is a Catholic, Elvis is dead and Hitler lost WWII.

Obsessed isn't the word. Deranged would seem to be closer to the truth. Witnessing Nine-in-a-Row has genuinely left these pathetically cracked creatures with some kind of footballing PTSD.

See when these cunts gather in the same place along with this horrible cunt Coles to try to plot our demise,they should be legitimate targets for a drone you would use on murdering muslim cunts. Mind you, they are all one and the same.for me personally.

Hmmm... Maybe I was being too hasty about Hitler in post #2.

PS - By the way, your post kinda stinks of thread derailment.

Hmmm... Maybe I was being too hasty about Hitler in post #2.

PS - By the way, your post kinda stinks of thread derailment.

:D :D Never could hide how I feel about the plotters. You wouldn't happen to know the address of the said offices so I can programme the coordinates into my hell fire missile.. :Tomcat::D :D :mutley:

That was my first thought when reading it as well.

Mediahouse, Bill McMurdo and Phil MacGiollabrangershain
Posted on June 30, 2015

"The social media accounts I have been able to confirm as fake so far are:

The Clumpany – controlled by Phil Macgiollabhain

Ninjaman – controlled by Bill McMurdo

John James(poster on one of the blogs above) – Is actually Ramsay Smith himself."

https://exposingtherhats.wordpress.com/page/2/

Posted on June 30, 2015

John James(poster on one of the blogs above) – Is actually Ramsay Smith himself."

Fucken hell :anguish:

Posted on June 30, 2015

Like most of these type of blogs, you'd have to proper 'in the know' to be correct about all the info they put out.

Anyone that takes them as gospel would be a tad naïve IMO, whether pro or anti Rangers or whatever.

Probably a bit of truth, a bit of guess work, spiced up a good bit, and most importantly a willing audience wanting to believe. Mad Phil makes a living out of gullible taigs with that formula.

Anyway, a bit silly of him contradicting himself like that, without at least an explanation. It was the first thing I thought when I read it.

I think that even objective observers would find the level of insanity and corruption rather disturbing.

I don't know whether to report him for the corruption or the deranged danger to society he threatens to be.

Seems he was more a hater than a supporter of anything.

I enjoyed that today and it was a pleasant surprise to see this blogger having a go at the Bheasts and attacking and ridiculing the rabid filth who seem to obsess over Rangers. Their obsession and hatred is based on a mixture of inferiority, bigotry, racism and raw sectarianism.

No idea why he feels the need to mention McMurdo in almost every decent blog he does.

I enjoyed that today and it was a pleasant surprise to see this blogger having a go at the Bheasts and attacking and ridiculing the rabid filth who seem to obsess over Rangers. Their obsession and hatred is based on a mixture of inferiority, bigotry, racism and raw sectarianism.

No idea why he feels the need to mention McMurdo in almost every decent blog he does.

I heard the mystery blogger is Leggat.

I heard the mystery blogger is Leggat.

I reckon it has more to do with the divisive tweetwankers, but fair play to them if they are now turning their attention on the real enemy.

That blog was a real decent read and it was a step in the right direction, they have only scratched the surface with this SFM mob and there is a lot more to come. The need for a wee dig at McMurdo spoils it slightly for me.