2016/17 football kits...

DrFunke

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, DrFunke said:

Alright lads and ladies... been looking online for the new gers kit to see if anything has leaked yet but nothing so far....

Anyone else seen any good kits due for next season?

Naw

10 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

You mean the Dutch one surely, or were you trying to avoid the obvious orange kit debate :wink:

To be fair I`d absolutely love an orange kit, not for typical reasons but there`s only so many ways we can use red, white and black :lol: Tbh that`s probably why I liked this year`s purple one so much as its something different. Think Orange is really like the only other colour we can use, maybe pink or gold I dunno

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

To be fair I`d absolutely love an orange kit, not for typical reasons but there`s only so many ways we can use red, white and black :lol: Tbh that`s probably why I liked this year`s purple one so much as its something different. Think Orange is really like the only other colour we can use, maybe pink or gold I dunno

Purple one is definitely my favourite from this season too. I don't see the problem with orange either tbh, like you say we need more diversity. We aren't exactly going to have green or yellow kits and orange contrasts with blue so would make the perfect away strip <cr>

• 1 month later...