Sins of the Nephew. Part II

Virtuoso

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

He is shiting himself big time. The club need to seize upon this as it could be a game changer.

Will the club do anything though? Pretty sure they'll say it's nothing to do with them. However if Me King is true to his word about bringing back the Oldco then this is the kind of thing we can use in our favour, especially with the BTC verdict coming up.

What a bitter and childish wee arsehole... And somewhat sinister too.

Only a matter of weeks ago the OP et al were chided on here about being careful who you are getting into bed with when they were jumping in two-footed to defend the Right Honourable Lord Livingston.

It seems some are quite happy to use fans as pawns in a political game.

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

Should be shared with -BDO as they are carrying the appeal 

This!

In fact are the RST not currently dealing with BDO. Hopefully one of they guys could pass on the info.

The bheasts are at the very heart of HMRC's persecution of our great club.

Belfast office who should have been chasing Whyte for tax-ni debt is full of them.

They knew the ramifications of late payment and in my opinion let it run freely.

Hopefully this is the door beginning to open in on them.

2 hours ago, True Azure said:

Would be fucking helpful if the link for making the complaint was simple. I've tried and cannot get anywhere on that site.

I think it's suggesting the postal address is the way to go. Alternatively the Law Society may be a shout given what he appears to be saying about releasing information and generally on the question of whether he is meeting the standards expected of someone in the profession, they may wish to consider if eh is bringing that profession into disrepute. All govt email addresses are the same format also though so if you were to find the name of the head of HMRC legal for example i'm sure it could be emailed direct to him or her.

Just got round to reading this,referring to a judge as wankface on a public forum,surely a sacking offence,my job isn't in a highbrow position or anything but I'm sure if I referred to someone as cuntychops or something when the person could easily identify it was them I'm talking about,my feet wouldn't hit the ground,rightly too.

It also strikes me that his twatter and also kerryfail comments could bring hmrc case into disrepute,how can you expect to attempt to prosecute a company or person when one of your own staff have displayed a bigoted or sectarian attitude towards the accused,for example let's say Mr Choudray is up in court for not paying a parking ticket,somebody in the council says online,ach he's probably in isis or something,the case would be dropped immediately and at the very least a full public apology and indeed probably compensation due,this could get very interesting 

6 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Should be shared with BDO as they are carrying the appeal 

Would I be correct that when you join HMRC you sign a document like the official secrets act?

It would seem we have an individual who has set out to get a job at HMRC with the specific intent in breaking the rules under which he will be employed to fuel a personal agenda, one would think that as this is an active case he could well be facing not just dismissal from the post, but as mentioned else where some form of either perverting the course of justice or at least contempt of court. With that in mind I would think that it would also be of interest to those in charge of the appeal at the Supreme Court along with a reminder that documentary produce from this case has previously been leaked and used by a BBC reporter as part of a TV documentary.

Likewise if it is true that his interview panel discussed the case with a potential employee they should also be facing the same fate. He may well be "bumming his load" when it comes to his description of what actually went on at his interview to court some sort of status within the ranks of the members of that forum.

I would say he has broken the law.

However, we are all asked to complain to HMRC which I will do, but it also needs to be brought to the attention of plod/CPS and BDO and Cameron's official PM email address. Make sure there is pressure from all sides, otherwise it will just be buried.

I am sure our vigilant media will have picked up on this story (hi there media reporters/lurkers who come on here for news and tidbits)  and will feature it in a report due to the public interest sometime soon after all it does involve serious abuses of a  government position by a person who is a relation of a high profile public employee..................

,,,,,,,,,  or more likely have advised their colleagues to get down to the broom cupboard, sweep, sweep, sweep.