Sins of the Nephew. Part II

Virtuoso

What a fucking idiot just shows peoples obsession with Rangers and their own self importance. Should be sacked and prosecuted...however don't think it affects our case with HMRC. Had he been leading the push to keep appealing then that would be a different matter.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If he is a legal officer, lawyer whatever then he should know he can't reveal confidential information. He may also be breaching the Data Protection Act.

It needs highlighted and if the Scottish press will not do it, the national press might.

Data protection act, official secrets act, no doubt the English law society has rules on conduct also, the guy is trying to serve two masters clearly, his career and the rabid Rangers obsessed bigots 

This highlights the toxic nature of our republican supporting rivals

Last night being bored I thought it would be interesting to take a look at a manchester United forum to see the undoubted meltdown and carnage which would have followed MANUs exit from Europe at the hands of Liverpool

I was surprised to find a subdued and calm support with even Liverpool supporters chipping in their sympathies and being treated with respect by the MAN U fans

This could never happen here in Scotland, here the whole football landscape is tainted with jounalists---failed journalists who now call themselves bloggers--and now---Lawyers ffs-- They mean to destroy us, even though they now cling like a limpet to a rock that these appeals by HMRC will eventually make their bigotted wet dreams become a reality.

Im glad to read here that there are those amongst us who will not tolerate this and are fighting back,I hope this so called professional gets his cumuppance and is so reviled in his profession that he will be lucky to get a job again. The nature of his offences dictates that action needs to be taken.

16 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

Last night being bored I thought it would be interesting to take a look at a manchester United forum to see the undoubted meltdown and carnage which would have followed MANUs exit from Europe at the hands of Liverpool

I was surprised to find a subdued and calm support with even Liverpool supporters chipping in their sympathies and being treated with respect by the MAN U fans

I can't for the life of me understand why someone's hatred for one club should be greater than their love for their own club!

St Midden fans just as bad, with just 3,000 showing up for their last game, complaining because we want to fill their ground (and their coffers)

ar**holes. the lot of them

1 hour ago, Silver Fox said:

This could never happen here in Scotland, here the whole football landscape is tainted with jounalists---failed journalists who now call themselves bloggers--and now---Lawyers ffs-- They mean to destroy us, even though they now cling like a limpet to a rock that these appeals by HMRC will eventually make their bigotted wet dreams become a reality.

Im glad to read here that there are those amongst us who will not tolerate this and are fighting back,I hope this so called professional gets his cumuppance and is so reviled in his profession that he will be lucky to get a job again. The nature of his offences dictates that action needs to be taken.

I would welcome some decent interaction with opposition fans, it won't happen 

Every forum is infested with tarriers though, hivs, hivs united, aberdeen all of them are plundered and stirred up by the obsessed.

That and the high chance this guy will be on Channel 4 news portrayed as a poor victim of the BBR make it very difficult 

I really do expect he will be taken to task fully for this. I cannot see any alternative for his employer, regardless whether they were aware or not.

Obviously now his employers are aware we should be expecting disciplinary action sooner rather than later for this individual who clearly has an unreasonable and focused contempt for people who indirectly pay his wages. Would also expect a public apology on behalf of his department and senior managers to all those, including me who have found this whole episode deplorable.

However I have a much bigger problem with the fact that he felt comfortable coming out with all this hatred whilst employed with HMRC. He surely must have thought he was in a job where the people around him would be mostly comfortable with his (rabidly sectarian and abusive) thoughts and then broadcasting it in social media.Did he trust that his actual employer, HMRC,  would be comfortable/turn a blind eye too to his abusive and derogatory comments on social media ?  He is not a stupid man after all, he went to a good school and is a trained lawyer. 

Questions need to be asked about how he managed to be sending this sort of information on the public media, whilst (apparently) his colleagues and employers were not aware/did not care, or worst scenario, accepted it. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

I really do expect he will be taken to task fully for this. 

Obviously now his employers are aware we should be expecting disciplinary action sooner rather than later for this individual who clearly has focused contempt for people who indirectly pay his wages. Along with a public apology on behalf of his department and senior managers to all those, including me who have found this whole episode deplorable.

However I have a much bigger problem with the fact that he felt comfortable coming out with all this hatred whilst employed with HMRC. He surely must have thought he was in a job where the people around him would be mostly comfortable with his (rabidly sectarian and abusive) thoughts and then broadcasting it in social media.Did he trust that his employers too would be comfortable/turn a blind eye too to his abusive and derogatory comments on social media ?  He is not a stupid man after all, he went to a good school and is a trained lawyer. 

Questions need to be asked about how he managed to be sending this sort of information on the public media, whilst (apparently) his colleagues and employers were not aware/did not care, or worst scenario, accepted it. 

How do you know his employers are aware?

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

How do you know his employers are aware?

I edited my post to allow for the fact they may not be aware, but have added that he himself felt comfortable to portray these derogatory thought whilst he worked there. Why ? he's not that stupid surely ?

5 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

Obvoiusly you haven't seen the footage of the aftermath of the Man U v L'pool game lastnight. Fans fighting,ripping up seats to attack each other,burning seating.......The new 'Old Firm',hahaha

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

I really do expect he will be taken to task fully for this. I cannot see any alternative for his employer, regardless whether they were aware or not.

Obviously now his employers are aware we should be expecting disciplinary action sooner rather than later for this individual who clearly has an unreasonable and focused contempt for people who indirectly pay his wages. Would also expect a public apology on behalf of his department and senior managers to all those, including me who have found this whole episode deplorable.

However I have a much bigger problem with the fact that he felt comfortable coming out with all this hatred whilst employed with HMRC. He surely must have thought he was in a job where the people around him would be mostly comfortable with his (rabidly sectarian and abusive) thoughts and then broadcasting it in social media.Did he trust that his actual employer, HMRC,  would be comfortable/turn a blind eye too to his abusive and derogatory comments on social media ?  He is not a stupid man after all, he went to a good school and is a trained lawyer. 

A very valid point well made. Would not surprise me in the slightest if his superiors/colleagues were of a similar ilk you know how these vermin work.

39 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

A very valid point well made. Would not surprise me in the slightest if his superiors/colleagues were of a similar ilk you know how these vermin work.

Michael and Anne Lynch, a pair of rabid Bheasts working for HMRC (different office, but of a similar ilk...):

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=54&a=the-hypocrisy-of-the-obsessed-part-two

Also mentioned in that article is a Derek and Arlene Sugden from Dullator. Arlene is Deputy Director of HMRC with football clubs coming under her remit whilst Derek works with HMRC debt management.

The fucking place is riddled with them and not at basic secretarial / pen-pusher level.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

That's actually a very interesting post from you sir, fishing or sympathetic to the accused ?

I'm asking a question FS! You stated his employer is aware and I was asking how you knew that. Was in case I missed an update or something! 

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 5:18 PM, cp9 said:

What a fucking roaster. 

'I'll report back when i know anything'

Prick thinks he's James Bond. He'll get what's coming to him. 

The man who just loved brown shite slides.