Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The way the tickets are selling out I'd be amazed if we don't reach 45k which would be fantastic as we could cut the smellies allocation. ??

Hope they keep their allocation as i'm close enough to spray them with Lynx and fire bars of soap at the bheasts. Don't think i'd get away with a petrol filled super soaker though:pipe:

already have my season ticket but was looking at the stadium plan on the ticket site. everywhere is pretty much sold out except broomloan, club deck, and the corners of the main stand. we are definitely breaking a record this season! 40,000 easily. i'm guessing we'll finish with about 44,000 and need to cut allocation of that lot so we can let some of our own fans in who just buy individual match tickets.

1 hour ago, one55 said:

already have my season ticket but was looking at the stadium plan on the ticket site. everywhere is pretty much sold out except broomloan, club deck, and the corners of the main stand. we are definitely breaking a record this season! 40,000 easily. i'm guessing we'll finish with about 44,000 and need to cut allocation of that lot so we can let some of our own fans in who just buy individual match tickets.

If we can sell the seats before a ball is kicked then sell them,

2 hours ago, Louden_Greg said:

Apparently now over 37k

Well done bears but still a few more thousand to go to break the record!

Thought there would have been more already given we've had 33,000 renewals. Might spike again come payday (tu) 

7 minutes ago, DuntocherLoyal said:

General sale announced today so a few more added:541:

Cunt on Follow Follow saying we've only sold 300 in the first two hours of public sale. Probably a tarrier knowing that site so wouldn't take much notice! 

“More than 37,000 fans have already bought season tickets ahead of today’s general sale and I have no doubt thousands more will do likewise.”

So we had sold over 37,000 before today, we'll hit 41,000 or whatever the max is easily before the start of the season.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/miller-launches-season-ticket-sale/?