Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

12 minutes ago, RFCstuart said:

33000 renewals out of how many?

Hope the general sale goes well.

We had just over 38,000 total sales last season.

Rumours suggest that the waiting list is bigger than the number of available tickets. Therefore I'd suggest anybody wishing to get one to register ASAP.

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Unless that is a concession you have heard wrong I think. Its £425 for the Copland fron myself and 2 boys off the bus are in different sections but same price for whole stand I think.

What is the value season ticket and where is it?

A value season ticket is available in selected seating in CD 7. This season ticket is priced at just £315 (adult price) to ensure that no fan can be priced away from Ibrox.

From the official website.

As stated above, includes both Old Firm games.

On 29/05/2016 at 5:13 PM, Broxi said:

Fuck

How does that work though? 19 league home games in a season at around £20 a ticket that comes to £380. Even if tickets cost £25 and cup games are included (half of them at home say) doesn't seem like that good a saving? Am I missing something?

The club deck is one of the most expensive parts of the stadium.  

On 29/05/2016 at 5:13 PM, Broxi said:

Fuck

How does that work though? 19 league home games in a season at around £20 a ticket that comes to £380. Even if tickets cost £25 and cup games are included (half of them at home say) doesn't seem like that good a saving? Am I missing something?

Single ticket prices are irrelevant when the ground is sold out.

On 29/05/2016 at 7:10 PM, jintybear said:

In BR it's £295 without celtic  games but you need a wean (£50 for the wean). If you add the tim games then it's an extra £80 on adult ticket only.

There are prices for concessions but I don't know if students are counted as concessions 

Buy a ticket in the BR with the extra £80 for the Tim games plus the £50 for the wean. Seeing as he doesn't want a child ticket he could sell his child ticket for the Tim games for £40 each then he has his ST with Tim games for £295 quid. Seems a bargain to me.  He could sell his child ticket every game for a tenner meaning he has his ST with Tim games for £105. 

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Buy a ticket in the BR with the extra £80 for the Tim games plus the £50 for the wean. Seeing as he doesn't want a child ticket he could sell his child ticket for the Tim games for £40 each then he has his ST with Tim games for £295 quid. Seems a bargain to me.  He could sell his child ticket every game for a tenner meaning he has his ST with Tim games for £105. 

Sell his child ticket to who? A random child outside the ground? Then sit beside them for the match? Aye, I could see loads of parents being up for that one.

2 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

We had just over 38,000 total sales last season.

Rumours suggest that the waiting list is bigger than the number of available tickets. Therefore I'd suggest anybody wishing to get one to register ASAP.

How many ST's can Rangers sell taking into account the moving of the Broomloan bears for the bheasts games and leaving a gap between home and away fans

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Waens tickets ain't including fenians iirc

@

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

35k9atk.gif~c200

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Do they not? So you can take your kid with you to every game except the best games of the season? Surely that isn't correct?

I'd not call them the best games of the season. The Sts around the ground for waens include them but not the family stand one 

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Do they not? So you can take your kid with you to every game except the best games of the season? Surely that isn't correct?

That is correct! We were raging but I think that it's because you're not guaranteed to be sitting together! its a bit crap to be honest!

On 04/06/2016 at 3:13 PM, BF2 said:

Just joined the waiting list on the website. It said join the list for the 16/17 season, however when I filled out the form it said they had received my request for the 15/16 season, and my confirmation e-mail said the same <cr> Anyone else getting this?

I registered last night and got the same (15/16), it also said they would contact people from the middle of July, is that normal, it seems a long time to wait:

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for registering your interest in a season ticket for Season 2015/16.

Rangers will contact supporters from mid-July with the date season tickets will be available for purchase. Season tickets are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.

:unsure:

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I registered last night and got the same (15/16), it also said they would contact people from the middle of July, is that normal, it seems a long time to wait:

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for registering your interest in a season ticket for Season 2015/16.

Rangers will contact supporters from mid-July with the date season tickets will be available for purchase. Season tickets are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.

:unsure:

Yeah I thought mid-July was a bit far away too. I'll be checking my e-mails everyday just in case.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers mate, I did not expect it to be that long either :( Anyway I suppose we are on the list, hopefully for 16/17 :lol:

Especially with the league cup starting on the 16th I thought we'd have heard earlier than that. If everyone is getting the same email as you and I it should be fine. If not I'll need to borrow BP9's pitchfork and head over to South Africa to sort this out with Dave :D

Just now, BF2 said:

Especially with the league cup starting on the 16th I thought we'd have heard earlier than that. If everyone is getting the same email as you and I it should be fine. If not I'll need to borrow BP9's pitchfork and head over to South Africa to sort this out with Dave :D

Yea, I posted after reading your post yesterday, have been out all day/early evening and thought I would see if it was the same reply as yours. I hope some others will maybe confirm we are not the only ones who have been given the mid July info. :541:

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Yea, I posted after reading your post yesterday, have been out all day/early evening and thought I would see if it was the same reply as yours. I hope some others will maybe confirm we are not the only ones who have been given the mid July info. :541:

My wee brother did it, and never had that email. No reference to July. He had...

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for registering your interest in a season ticket.

Rangers will contact supporters by email with the date season tickets will be available for purchase. Season tickets are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.

Click here to view the terms and conditions. 

Submitted On: 07/06/2016
Added By: xxx – xxx

Preferred Stand: Sandy Jardine Rear Stand

Preferred Stand 2: Bill Struth Main Rear

Preferred Stand 3: Sandy Jardine Front Stand

Rangers Football Club Limited
Ibrox Stadium
150 Edmiston Drive
Glasgow
G51 2XD

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

My wee brother did it, and never had that email. No reference to July. He had...

Dear Supporter,

Thank you for registering your interest in a season ticket.

Rangers will contact supporters by email with the date season tickets will be available for purchase. Season tickets are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.

Click here to view the terms and conditions. 

Submitted On: 07/06/2016
Added By: xxx – xxx

Preferred Stand: Sandy Jardine Rear Stand

Preferred Stand 2: Bill Struth Main Rear

Preferred Stand 3: Sandy Jardine Front Stand

Rangers Football Club Limited
Ibrox Stadium
150 Edmiston Drive
Glasgow
G51 2XD

Cheers mate, I will pop into the ticket office in the next few days and speak to a human, these e-mails seem a bit confusing. :541: