Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ally62 said:

Naw, think you were £410...

sorry, unless you must be a school boy...?

Not 18 yet so I get a concession :P

I asked to add semi finals and finals to my season ticket so they've sent me a letter to fill in. On the semi finals/finals part it also mentions all non season ticket home games, can you not just add semi's/finals without having to add all the other non season ticket home games? Most earlier cup games tend to be midweek games so doesn't really suit me and if I can make it then tickets are never really too hard to buy

1 hour ago, ManchestGer said:

I asked to add semi finals and finals to my season ticket so they've sent me a letter to fill in. On the semi finals/finals part it also mentions all non season ticket home games, can you not just add semi's/finals without having to add all the other non season ticket home games? Most earlier cup games tend to be midweek games so doesn't really suit me and if I can make it then tickets are never really too hard to buy

It's all or nothing mate! 

6 hours ago, ManchestGer said:

Ha ya chancer, you canny just apply for the big games bud? can you imagine if you could  though? Every single Season Ticket holder would be onit

2 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Ha ya chancer, you canny just apply for the big games bud? can you imagine if you could  though? Every single Season Ticket holder would be onit

Did sound too good to be true ha, I'll have a think about it today 

2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Noticed that website says CCCS money taken from today for Motherwell. Does that mean everyone on it has got one and does that mean we have less than 4800 signed up on the scheme?!?

Did you get an email to say you had been allocated a ticket? If not - you ain't got one.

What do we think the availability will be on the day for spares at the ground vs Motherwell? Probably gonna chance driving through. 

Cant wait to to get back to Ibrox though. League cup games will be a decent way of bringing our players up to speed quickly match fitness  wise, not much else. Hamilton on the first day of the season will be a special day though. Buzzing for it already!