English Football

Clemdog

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

What happened this time mate?

Losing 5 in a derby whilst your rivals rested players. Silva surely gone by 12pm tomorrow?

VVD quite clearly fouls an Everton player at 2-1. Penalty and potential red card as last player and no attempt to play the ball. 

VAR checked it (was watching it during our HT) and it was the quickest check I’ve seen as well.

8 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

What happened this time mate?

Losing 5 in a derby whilst your rivals rested players. Silva surely gone by 12pm tomorrow?

Should be a no brainer but with three tough games coming up for Everton i’m not sure if they would want a new manager coming into that when he’s likely to start with three defeats.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Should be a no brained but with three tough games coming up for Everton i’m not sure if they would want a new manager coming into that when he’s likely to start with three defeats.

Talksport hinted today it would be new year due to arsenal needing a new manager and also a few clubs in Europe apparently close to sacking managers Everton didn't believe they could compete for big names. 

Fuck knows how true that is 

54 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That the boy we were looking at before Caixinha? 

I think it was before we appointed Warburton, but yeah it’s the same guy.  It’s such a cliche but he’s not what Everton need IMO. They need a manager with a bit of Premier League experience and pedigree. Eddie Howe would be perfect for them IMO.  Dyche would be a good appointment too but his style of football probably isn’t considered good enough. 

17 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I think it was before we appointed Warburton, but yeah it’s the same guy.  It’s such a cliche but he’s not what Everton need IMO. They need a manager with a bit of Premier League experience and pedigree. Eddie Howe would be perfect for them IMO.  Dyche would be a good appointment too but his style of football probably isn’t considered good enough. 

Genuinely don’t see why they hated Big Sam so much. He got them up the league and whilst it wasn’t always the best to watch, his sides still scored plenty of goals. 

Everton don’t have the players to play possession football, they would be better being set up as a counter attacking side e.g Leicester 2015, as they’ve got a lot of pace up top and defend better when they sit deep