***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

He's Warburton's choice, and all final decisions on the team are his. A manager can't blame his defence on his assistant manager. If Weir should go, so should Warburton.

So what exactly does Weir do at Rangers? 

Absolutely disgusting. I know I keep hammering a dead horse here so I'll cease and desist after this, but I can't believe MOH didn't get a sniff with how poor we were today; he's the only one that seems to provide a consistent threat for us. Bewildering, to say the least.

If you are going to utilise an attacking philosophy like MW does then you need to select the right players and go out and attack. Don't try and fill places with players that are slow or not natural to those positions.

Play your strongest team, your fastest most clinical players in their normal roles and go for it.

Absolute disaster and embarrassment.

He's Warburton's choice, and all final decisions on the team are his. A manager can't blame his defence on his assistant manager. If Weir should go, so should Warburton.

If you are going to utilise an attacking philosophy like MW does then you need to select the right players and go out and attack. Don't try and fill places with players that are slow or not natural to those positions.

Play your strongest team, your fastest most clinical players in their normal roles and go for it.

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Embarrassing.

All we can hope for out of this is that it will give us the boot up the arse we needed.

Agree with you there, think that goes for both the players and management, hopefully Warburton has a re-think on his tactics as think he was outdone there by Rodgers

Absolutely disgusting. I know I keep hammering a dead horse here so I'll cease and desist after this, but I can't believe MOH didn't get a sniff with how poor we were today; he's the only one that seems to provide a consistent threat for us. Bewildering, to say the least.

6 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This is what happens when the scum go out and spend money on very good, quality young players like Sinclair & Dembele and we penny pinch on ageing journeymen Bosmans like Senderos, Barton & Hill.

This is a much better scum team than what we played last season.

Fuck sinclair and dembelo, its rangers im worried about.

Humiliated by a bang average tim side. And sadly it wasn't even much of a surprise. Really don't want to hear Warburtons usual shite today, he's to blame for this and if can't see the problems or is to stubborn to do anything about it then he can walk away right now.

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't think we have been that bad tbh lads. Our one big weakness has came back to bite us big style.

Warburton has been let down big time by these players today .

What fucking game were u watching. Absolutely piss poor spineless performance. 

8 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Embarrassing.

All we can hope for out of this is that it will give us the boot up the arse we needed.

Agree with you there, think that goes for both the players and management, hopefully Warburton has a re-think on his tactics as think he was outdone there by Rodgers