***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 0:21 PM, BlueBloodStream said:

If they score early first 15 which I think they will then we won't win the game. Best is a draw but we concede so will need to be 2-2 or something.

Realistically I think 3-0 or 5-1 to the tattie munchers

Not far off. I got slated. Not to say I told you so but lots of us need to wake up and see where we really are. We are fucking shite and we need investment.

The fact is, warburton may well defend his attacking mentality and lack of plan b, but we arent executing plan a to any kind of acceptable level. we're maybe 20% out of the 100% we need to be at for following those kind of tactics.

He's just not able to do it with the shite he's got to pick from, and he bought the wrong players.

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This is what happens when the scum go out and spend money on very good young players like Sinclair & Dembele and we peny pinch on ageing journeymen Bosmans like Senderos, Barton & Hill.

This. All day long. This.

Midfield over run. Barton needs dropped, he could be the reason we lose the title this year. Absolute fucking shite. The defence. Senderos and Kiernan can get to fuck right, useless 

Rossiter, Holt and Windass should be our midfield. Energetic, young, hungry, desire, quick, imagination. 

Bad feeling since I seen Barton and Kranjcar starting together. McKay, I don't even know. 

Shadow of the team last year. Fucking disgrace.

Just now, lidorfc said:

It doesn't look good. An awful start to the season capped off with an awful Old Firm performance.

I don't believe he's had the backing he might have had, but we're a long way from making the best of what we've got.