***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, BlueGates said:

I've said since day 1  but Barton slows us down so much. Holty would've done 100 times more. 

We've bought poorly. Garner has done fuck all but steal miller a 100th 

means jack shit if the defence can't do the basics correctly.

3 scum goals came from our mistakes says it all

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

McKay has been better at left-back than Le Wallace.

Actually wins the ball instead of wiggling around in front of their players.

We should maybe start playing him there then cos he's fucking shite on the wing.

Wallace can do his shitey Grobbelaar dance on the bench.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

The fact is, warburton may well defend his attacking mentality and lack of plan b, but we arent executing plan a to any kind of acceptable level. we're maybe 20% out of the 100% we need to be at for following those kind of tactics.

He's just not able to do it with the shite he's got to pick from, and he bought the wrong players.

Players like Barton and Niko were probably bought because they became available.. They arent really the kind of player that works in our system.. Mark had been let down by his players today and people shouldnt underestimate Rodgers. He has clearly done a good job, but he has had a lot more cash to do it with.. We need to start einni g every other game and destroy these cunts at Ibrox!

Just now, EastEnclosureBear said:

Midfield over run. Barton needs dropped, he could be the reason we lose the title this year. Absolute fucking shite. The defence. Senderos and Kiernan can get to fuck right, useless 

Rossiter, Holt and Windass should be our midfield. Energetic, young, hungry, desire, quick, imagination. 

Bad feeling since I seen Barton and Kranjcar starting together. McKay, I don't even know. 

Shadow of the team last year. Fucking disgrace.

Warburton went against his own philosophy buying the aging shite he has, so this is exactly what he gets. why create something that works, and then change it?

it's madness

young hungry players with a couple older heads, no, the older heads are taking over

2 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Midfield over run. Barton needs dropped, he could be the reason we lose the title this year. Absolute fucking shite. The defence. Senderos and Kiernan can get to fuck right, useless 

Rossiter, Holt and Windass should be our midfield. Energetic, young, hungry, desire, quick, imagination. 

Bad feeling since I seen Barton and Kranjcar starting together. McKay, I don't even know. 

Shadow of the team last year. Fucking disgrace.

We'll be no where fucking near the title.