Jambos Kickback

RDFM

25 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Ladbrokes Premiership 17 Sat 10-Dec-16 Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Ibrox Stadium 3.00pmĀ  John Beaton Stuart Stevenson Gavin Harris Don Robertson.

Stuart Stevenson attends the same lodge meetings as me and a good bear.

Admin can you delete this post asap before the ones on that Hearts forum see this.

Sorry.

Just edit it

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest that Jambo's Kickback forum is like their version of FollowFollow in that it's only baw bags, handwringers and pantie sniffers that post on it but obviously on a smaller scale as Hearts and their fan base is smaller.

The real, genuine Ā Hearts fans I know hate that place.

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

To be honest that Jambo's Kickback forum is like their version of FollowFollow in that it's only baw bags, handwringers and pantie sniffers that post on it but obviously on a smaller scale as Hearts and their fan base is smaller.

The real, genuine Ā Hearts fans I know hate that place.

One of ma pals is a Hearts fan and he's the same, he says they've got another one which is decent mind you. He also says it's a very contrasting place, half the place hate us n the other half don't mind us/look favourablely on us.

Heard the refs a good bear also, can't see him giving Hearts much on Saturday, he told me he fucking despises them. 3 points in the bag.Ā :sherlock:

I have one of these mongos on my social media site, 75% of hisĀ picturesĀ he has that 5-1 thing they do, which is fucking embarrassing consideringĀ it was 4 and a half years ago. Tynecastle is a depressing sight, run down heap of shite.Ā 

Decent enough fans, at least make an atmosphere and spur some brilliant poison. They've reached their peak though, that's why Nielson is offski. Cant challenge the fenians and wont be near us, as per, soon enough. Happily see them beat the other non-entities into third in the coming years.

Fucking muttonheid pussy bastards. FTP.

I used to be quite fond of Hearts when they were not playing us and always wanted them to do well in whatever competition that we were not in (or eliminated from) but since 2012 they sold out to the Tarriers and became one of their cocksuckers so fuck them.Ā 

It must be absolutely shite supporting Hearts.

For those looking in, it's a well known fact that even Hearts fans think that mindfuck of a forum is a disgrace to your boring wee club.

Enjoy being in our shadow forever you maroon loving fuckwitsĀ (tu)

7 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Stuart Stevenson attends the same lodge meetings as me and a good bear.

Nice wind up mate. Just had one of them tell me that they've nae chance as the refs some sort of grand master in the lodge and used to have a season ticket for Ibrox. Hahaha

HavingĀ just lost your not particularly successful (Championship medal only?) up and coming young manager to the third English division, they do either have to shout around about how great they are (convincingĀ a few of themselves perhaps) or just be honest about being pretty much irrelevant.

Kickback and take Smack the full name of the place then? :lol:Ā 

They don't look that optimistic mind you, a lot of them are expecting a draw or defeat due to it being an away game (something like 7 out of 9 games have been a draw/loss).Ā 

EDIT: Found you a mate @OhW

7zoaApG.png

Ā 

Ā 

To be honest I just read the first page of their thread. Don't really see why it deserves a thread on here. It's just what I would imagine another teams forum to be like. Some overly confident, some a bit concerned and basically everyone slagging the opposition (in this case us). It's not any different from here!

Ā