Ryan Christie

TheBlueOne

Can somebody please tell me where the **** the media and people like Chris Sutton are getting the idea that rangers fans are bealing that aberdeen have loaned Ryan Christie??? 

I keep reading "Rangers fans furious" or "Rangers have to get on with it" but iv yet to come across an actual rangers fan who cares?

24 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Don't really care. Surprised McInnes is happy to take hand-me-downs from Celtic though without shame, anything to finish in front of Rangers. And that's the guy some want as our next manager?

Agent McInnes?

Fuck those ex players who want to do well when they leave Rangers............shame on him for trying too hard......not fucking lying down to us? Cunt.

Thats what I read there.

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Don't really care. Surprised McInnes is happy to take hand-me-downs from Celtic though without shame, anything to finish in front of Rangers. And that's the guy some want as our next manager?

This is the difference between Rangers supporting managers and everyone else they behave with integrity that they've been brought up in. McInnes wants to do his best for Aberdeen. Doesn't change his love for Rangers...