*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Your right it does but sticking a 15 year old kid out there is asking for an injury imo,

I would love our players to show a bit of fight and aggression but it'll never happen under Warburton

I see your point mate. Have to be 16 anyway I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We could go with this, short name, line up...

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Fod.

Hod Send. Hill. Wall.

For. Tav. Hynd.

Bazz. Wags. 'Arry.

No sub's allowed unless for an injured player.

Senderos? It's a Friday night so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt it you've had a few.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Senderos? It's a Friday night so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt it you've had a few.

I've not, I'm just fed up seeing that car crash Kiernan play every game, plus it didnt fit in to my abbreviated names team.?

3 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I've not, I'm just fed up seeing that car crash Kiernan play every game, plus it didnt fit in to my abbreviated names team.?

That's fair enough, at the end of the day with Wilson out its genuinely a choice between Senderos or the boy Bates who's nowhere near ready. Having said that, I'd throw him in ahead of that Swiss coward any day.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Foderingham

Tavernier Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Wilson Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Hill Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Wallace

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Hyndman

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Windass Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Miller

Waghorn Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  McKay

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Dodoo

Ā 

Burt on for Miller

Forrester on for Dodoo

Toral on for Windass

Ā 

Ā 

Only play Hyndman if Bournemouth are okay with it though, wouldn't want to anger them.

3 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Tavernier Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Wilson Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Hill Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Wallace

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Windass Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Miller

Waghorn Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  McKay

Ā 

Burt on for Miller

Forrester on for Dodoo

Toral for Windass

Ā 

Ā 

Only play Hyndman if Bournemouth are okay with it though, wouldn't want to anger them.

See the thing is about that Hyndman chat, I completely agree with you by the way, but it's just so fucking bizarre. The first thing Bournemouth will want is for him to play under pressure situations, not see himĀ subbed off at 60 mins to protect his precious wee feet when he's already putting on a MOTM performance (I appreciate we were awful but he was easily our best player).

Anyone with two eyes could see Halliday had to come off for his own good and our own good, but Warburton opted to secure the Hearts win with a suicide sub.

4 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Ā 

Burt on for Miller

Forrester on for Dodoo

Toral on for Windass

Ā 

Ā 

Are you Warburton in disguise?

Just now, Essandoh said:

See the thing is about that Hyndman chat, I completely agree with you by the way, but it's just so fucking bizarre. The first thing Bournemouth will want is for him to play under pressure situations, not he subbed off at 60 mins to protect his precious wee feet when he's already putting on a MOTM performance (I appreciate we were awful but he was easily our best player).

Anyone with two eyes could see Halliday had to come off for his own good and our own good, but Warburton opted to secure the Hearts win with a suicide sub.

I agree mate it's honestly one of the strangest things I've ever saw.Ā 

Ā 

What really pissedĀ me of was Warburton after the game hitting out with "protecting Bouremouth's assets", I wanted him sacked on the spot after that. Easily the worst thing I've ever heard a Rangers manager say.

Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

I agree mate it's honestly one of the strangest things I've ever saw.Ā 

Ā 

What really pissedĀ me of was Warburton after the game hitting out with "protecting Bouremouth's assets", I wanted him sacked on the spot after that. Easily the worst thing I've ever heard a Rangers manager say.

That along with his response to "Celtic are 25 points clear"...

His response: "And?"

Walter Smith would've malkied him on the spot.

We better fuck County tomorrow. It won't happen but the expectations are reasonable because they're dross.

I want to see a reaction out of every single one of those players because after Tynecastle they're all cowards to me and that includes Wallace. Unacceptable.

I've defended and been behindĀ Warburton since he's came in, possibly more avidly than anyone on the forum (asides from the obvious SNP Troll), but having patronised the fans after that horrorĀ show I'm finished. Ā A good guy? Yes. A good manager at Rangers? I really don't think so.

It would be a miracle if he turns his time at Rangers around now. The Scottish Cup itself would be covering over the cracks.

I can see this far enough. Ā I'll be there but after watching that shite the other night I still can't get over how dire we were and even winning (as I expect we should) won't shake that. Ā Those are the big away games we want/need results and it's just not happening. Send the fans home happy has become send them home miserable! I use to be an optimistĀ :lol:

The first game I have made this season. Living down south (despite my username:lol:) and work means I don't get up home as much as I'd like. And after Wednesday I am hoping for a reaction from the team. Even after the result I still have that sense of excitement in my stomach that builds up every time I know I'm going to see a game at Ibrox.

9 minutes ago, ayrshireger said:

The first game I have made this season. Living down south (despite my username:lol:) and work means I don't get up home as much as I'd like. And after Wednesday I am hoping for a reaction from the team. Even after the result I still have that sense of excitement in my stomach that builds up every time I know I'm going to see a game at Ibrox.

Hope it's a 5-0 win mate. I've been dreading this after the other night but nothing beats walking up those steps in Ibrox. Wonderful place.

Dreading the game tbh! Ā That will prob be the case for most games to the end of the season.

midfield should include hyndman and windass and he should stick with to let the combination gel - purely to try and secure second as appreciate hyndman won't be hereĀ next year.

7 hours ago, pcbear said:

As fans we are all fickle but a drubbing of Ross County tomorrow will do fuck all to lift the big black cloud over my head, if anything we are getting progressively worse, the last Tynecastle fuck up spiked us into action for a couple of games but after that same old Ā same old, I so much wanted Warburton to work but its turned into a bit of a car crash with no marked improvement, I would even take Warnock to instill a bit of belief and steel, we will not improve under Warburton imho.

Spot on mate.Ā