On 2 February 2017 at 4:13 PM, Gaz52 said:

I think we'll see roughly the same team which is soul destroyingĀ 

If I was picking it and all are fit and available I'd go withĀ 

Wes

Hodson--Hill--Wilson--Wallace

Toral--Windass--Hyndman

Miller--Dodoo--McKay

Ā 

Miller drops too deep all the time, not his fault as he's just trying to get involved but we need someone up there all the time like Dodoo or Garner. Fair enough they've not exactly hit the heights but they deserve a chance like everyone else does

Halliday is awful and shouldn't be started again this seasonĀ 

What has Toral done to justify a place.

On 02/02/2017 at 8:18 AM, Amato said:

Words will fail me if Kiernan and Halliday both start. Honestly, think how terrible Senderos must be if Kiernan is keeping him out the team. Why did we sign him, Warburton is always talking about only signing players who offer something different or better?

Senderos played a league game at Ibrox might've been Ross County actually. Looked ok can't be worse than Kiernan just now

7 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Senderos played a league game at Ibrox might've been Ross County actually. Looked ok can't be worse than Kiernan just now

Even if he looks shit in training, Kiernan is shit in actual matches so we have nothing to lose by trying Senderos.

On 2/2/2017 at 7:28 PM, Jb85 said:

I've said before about trying Wilson in front of our cb's. Give forrester a run and for the usual 60min sub get Dodoo on. There's 2 players with a point to prove.Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā FodĀ 

Hodson. Ā  Ā Kiernan. Ā Hill. Ā  Ā  Wallace

hyndman. Ā  Ā  Wilson. Ā  Ā  Toral. Ā 

Ā  Ā Forrester. Ā Miller. Ā McKayĀ 

You could put HodsonĀ to left back and put Wallace into midfield.

No point picking a different formation I would goĀ 

wesĀ 

Tav senderos hill WallaceĀ 

windass hyndman forrestor

waghorn Miller MckayĀ 

think tav will be better with different players beside him and have someone actual holding midfield and protecting defenders when the push up. Ā senderos in for the big waste of space (can't be any worse) hyndman in holding roll Ā although that stops him going forward as much as he normally does the team I've listed surely will attack enough.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

I don't see any changes as he'll think this is a chance for the players to redeem themselves quickly.

MW always says it's about the squad and they must see a path to the first team.Ā 

If he was to stick with the same team, what does this say to the boys that were sitting on the bench midweek? They can play terribly and there's no need to worry about their place. What chance have they got of ever getting a game if they don't playĀ after that horror show.Ā Ā 

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

I don't see any changes as he'll think this is a chance for the players to redeem themselves quickly.

After that shambles the other night surely he's got to realise it's got tonne changed but then again he's not bothered his arse any other time apart from a couple a games then reverts back to the usual pish

16 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

MW always says it's about the squad and they must see a path to the first team.Ā 

If he was to stick with the same team, what does this say to the boys that were sitting on the bench midweek? They can play terribly and there's no need to worry about their place. What chance have they got of ever getting a game if they don't playĀ after that horror show.Ā Ā 

He says a lot of things...

We've seen time and time again he has favourites that play and get away with being shite, while others come into the team make 1 mistake or 1 bad performance and they are back out for months.

He pretty much ripped into Halliday in that Q&A, he just didn't mention his name but it was obvious what he was talking about. He will be dropped IMO. I don't want him to play any part unless it's in a more advanced role than CDM. I know there's still no real defensive presence but the midfield 3 should be Toral, Windass & Emerson tomorrow.

Go out, put on a show, win 5-0 and the Hearts game might just be forgotten. But the chances are we'll go out, show an utter shite team too much respect, struggle badly to cut them open, look naive and take chances defensively. And it'll either be a low scoring draw or a 1-0 to us

I'll be happy for the 3 points but at the same time I'll be fucking furious that there's no reaction. Ibrox is pretty much sold out again, these players need to realise the support they've actually got there and feed off it

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He pretty much ripped into Halliday in that Q&A, he just didn't mention his name but it was obvious what he was talking about. He will be dropped IMO. I don't want him to play any part unless it's in a more advanced role than CDM. I know there's still no real defensive presence but the midfield 3 should be Toral, Windass & Emerson tomorrow.

Go out, put on a show, win 5-0 and the Hearts game might just be forgotten. But the chances are we'll go out, show an utter shite team too much respect, struggle badly to cut them open, look naive and take chances defensively. And it'll either be a low scoring draw or a 1-0 to us

I'll be happy for the 3 points but at the same time I'll be fucking furious that there's no reaction. Ibrox is pretty much sold out again, these players need to realise the support they've actually got there and feed off it

They are certainly fucking feeding of it!

From top to bottom, they don't deserve us.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Danny Wilson at CDM? Would still do a better job than Halliday. Much better passer of the football than him

Would maybe even suit that role better than Halliday for the way we play, he's tried the most long passes of any CB in the league this season iirc

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Drop the lazy cowards

Foderingham

Hodson Bates Hill Wallace

Forrester Toral Hyndman Gilmour

McKay

Miller

Ridiculous suggestion, he's only 15Ā