*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

I wrote something earlier about Graeme Murty which I shouldn't have. For that I apologize. He shouldn't be in charge of the team but I was out of order. Calmed down since the final whistle but still angry at what is happening at my club.

Fair enough we all make rash decisions in the heat of the moment, don't think your the worst problem just now.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The match was maybe twenty minutes from my house but thought an Indian takeaway, beers, fire on, cats to play with if required and watching it on tv as I had a feeling it was going to be this way tonight. No need to go out in the cold for a waste of time.

The team has no passion any more this season and no bloody direction at all, I even skip watching games on Rangers TV now as it is painful shit to watch, last 90 second sub for a forward when we are down, passing back to the keeper when we were at 60 seconds left? Do you even need to point out this stuff to fuckers who are paid good money by the club to do a job of playing the game!

Best we can hope they all go and join a union and go out on strike so we don't have to put up with this shit any more.

As far as the board go i think we know I have been on the fence and was trying to give them a wee bit of a break to see what was going to happen, they fucked that up and no longer on my "give a break", absolute joke we are just now. Don't blame Murty too much but why the fuck is he in that position to be forced to make the choices to fuck it up?

Got a good £18 Mill reasons to look at Dinky and say "You invested how much and for what?" however.

Just seen the bit about the cats :) 

Tempers are running high tonight, people falling out and slagging each other, we are in a bad situation i think its not the time to be getting on each others backs, we are rangers supporters and times like this we should be discussing and realising each of us have different opinions. 

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Tempers are running high tonight, people falling out and slagging each other, we are in a bad situation i think its not the time to be getting on each others backs, we are rangers supporters and times like this we should be discussing and realising each of us have different opinions. 

Very sober words TOWEL heid!

Just joking, some levity in this situation before the busses get home to Glasgow and really kick the fuck off is not going to go amiss.

20 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

We all have different opinions, but the biggest force uniting us now is our common anger., especially against those we thought were interested in looking after our great club. 

And that is the saddest statement of all as it tells we have been let down now far, far too often by so many who claimed to represent our great football club.

Shame on them.

37 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I agree with most of your post, however, we're reaching the point where the numbers of opinions we can reasonably hold are beginning to diminish.

13 minutes ago, tannerall said:

We all have different opinions, but the biggest force uniting us now is our common anger., especially against those we thought were interested in looking after our great club. 

And that is the saddest statement of all as it tells we have been let down now far, far too often by so many who claimed to represent our great football club.

Shame on them.

The worst of it is we hoped they would not let us down but I think we KNEW they would mate.

I am not talking about that team of malcontents on the park either, it goes right to the top. Hope is a wonderful thing to have but it was blind hope in the face of this board, we should have seen the signs with the "loans" coming in and the handling of an ex manager but we didn't. We can't pay compensation to take any other manager from a club, we can't even sort out our own stadium but we have piled in £18 mil on what? feebie manager (Terry Butcher on BT Sport seemed up for it) or some other fucker as we will not spend a penny.

Still it was good to see the hair in the stand looking bemused as to where he was and probably thinking "What the fuck do I do every day?".

Think it is clear my anti-board agenda is back on the market.

24 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Shame on them.

Hope it's not too little, too late.

31 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Shame on them.

That dear sir, is the post of the night!

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

ICT are rhabid rhat bhastards.

They have the same first initial as IRA

The same second initial as GCC

And the same last initial as the GFT who show propaganda movies for pinkos.

Rhabid rhat bhastards.

You on anti depressants mate?

It's a long drive back from Inverness.   I bet there was a lively and frank discussion on that team bus.  Well, you'd think there should be since those sorts of frank discussions have been happening so very often this season, the last one being after the Dundee game last week.    Frank discussion is what they do well under Warburton and now under Murty.  Pity league points aren't awarded for it.

But wait.  I forgot.   Murty made it clear this week that he doesn't operate on a raised voice basis.  Following on from Warburton who only seems to have got to raised voices level in the Barton episode before fleeing to the disciplinary rule book to get rid of the argumentative dissenter.  So the journey back is more likely to have been conversations in measured terms in hushed whispers and with plenty of the squad tuned out of that and with earplugs in listening to their favourite music. 

Its still a long journey back.  And discussions or not plenty of time for each and every individual player to reflect again their performance.   Not that refection of that sort this season so far has made one iota of a positive difference.   

The team urgently needs a more experienced, better qualified, more expert manager to roust them out of their comfort zones sirens blaring and galvanising them into lifting their game for the pride of playing for Rangers.   

Had to work here and missed the entire match. Thank Christ. Had a m8 there sending pics & updates; he was freezing his arse off and none too happy about the lack of reward for his loyalty, I assure you. Was going to watch the match replay later on RTV but zero chance of that happening now. SSDD. Kenny deserves better. Don't know who this team of imposters is we're supporting now, but I do know it sure the hell isn't RFC.

9 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Anyway guys, no matter how bad we are we won't finish lower than 12 th in the League. Small consolation I know, but there's taigs on this very site that will try to  convince you otherwise . WATP

See TBH I don't give one flying fuck where they finished in the league, especially 70 years ago. We are a laughing stock. Someone was saying bring Walter, Billy Davies, even Alex Ferguson in to sort this shower of shite out but TBH these managers are old school where they literally would kick arse, unfortunately our pampered princesses are pansies who probably wouldn't react well to being bollocked. We're lumbered with the useless fuckers.

I'm still so angry. I hardly slept thinking about these gutless imposters stealing a wage and not giving one fuck about our beloved club.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

See TBH I don't give one flying fuck where they finished in the league, especially 70 years ago. We are a laughing stock. Someone was saying bring Walter, Billy Davies, even Alex Ferguson in to sort this shower of shite out but TBH these managers are old school where they literally would kick arse, unfortunately our pampered princesses are pansies who probably wouldn't react well to being bollocked. We're lumbered with the useless fuckers.

I'm still so angry. I hardly slept thinking about these gutless imposters stealing a wage and not giving one fuck about our beloved club.

Good for you, I care though.

28 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Good for you, I care though.

Whatever floats your boat but personally all I care about is Rangers and the fact that if the rest of Scottish football wasn't so pish we would be a hell of a lot worse off than 3rd in the league.

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Whatever floats your boat but personally all I care about is Rangers and the fact that if the rest of Scottish football wasn't so pish we would be a hell of a lot worse off than 3rd in the league.

Ok bud, I suppose I'm probably clutching at straws a bit here. Ha