*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Yet another terrible "performance".

Now, I'm not putting the blame solely on Wes (especially since our defence is so brutal) but he is nothing more than bang average.

He should be saving a lot of the goals we let in - tonight included. 

Also, I know it's repetitive but our defence is fucking harrowing!

Watching a slow small Billy Mackay make that space for himself in the box was criminal. He should never ever have been able to get that shot away. I detest some, no most, of our players

2 minutes ago, BsongoBear said:

Definitely. Do you think Dave King will get one in this season?

I reckon a good manager would make us more competitive and difficult to beat unlike what we are at present; think we'll get someone in next week, not sure who though, any ideas?

5 minutes ago, frazer89 said:

thing is this team ain't getting any better, and I cant see us winning many of are next few games. Where the fuck are we gonna be in the league at the end of the season? 5th 6th??

Sellick finished 12th in the League one year. We won't finish lower than that, that is truly embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Gandalf007 said:

I reckon a good manager would make us more competitive and difficult to beat unlike what we are at present; think we'll get someone in next week, not sure who though, any ideas?

Would billy davies make this a team of winners? wake the fuck up king and sort this out. or fuck off

Fucking wage thieves.  ICT are shockingly bad, their last 10 matches, won zero, drawn 5, lost 5.  Bottom of the league and deservedly so and not just any league, the Scottish league, a country that's near the bottom in terms of quality in Europe..  How the fuck are we're not beating shit like that?

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Sellick finished 12th in the League one year. We won't finish lower than that, that is truly embarrassing. 

It's a very different game today where money counts.  Back in the day teams like Dundee, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd won the league. None of these teams have come close in decades.

14 minutes ago, Gandalf007 said:

Does anyone think a good manager could turn these players into a competitive team??

That's my worry. No doubt that a manager with a steel toecaps for motivational purposes is needed, but there's literally nobody in that squad who can tackle or defend properly.

Changing the god-awful 4-3-3 nonsense and making them run harder might be enough? :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Murty shouldve freshened up at 60 mins. Thought dodo and windass should be on . Fucking shambles.

We truly are a shambles when interlopers can spend their own time posting on these boards, misspelling players names and mocking the previous managers failings.

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

Fucking wage thieves.  ICT are shockingly bad, their last 10 matches, won zero, drawn 5, lost 5.  Bottom of the league and deservedly so and not just any league, the Scottish league, a country that's near the bottom in terms of quality in Europe..  How the fuck are we're not beating shit like that?

Unlucky pitch geography - too many cowards on it whenever we play.

Wtf is going on. any one that says blame the board is a fucking tit. They  are not the ones running about the pitch like headless fucking chickens and falling over there own fucking shadows. Saw a comment and it said it brings back the emotion of when Ian black and the likes played. At least that wee twat wasn't scared to boot some one if need be. The team is a bunch of spineless cowards that need to take responsibility for the mess we are in. Blaming the board isn't the way to go. If we like it or not they will be here a lot long than half the players we have will be. The PLAYERS are the ones that get the results. No one start with the money excuse. Warburton didn't spend wisely and now we are here. Fucking shite the lot of them !!! 

10 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Fair enough, I think we'll have to agree to disagree about RM being of any significance to the playing squad, or that forcing ourselves to find positives does anything.

Just going with the notion that they do get to know about negativity, are you suggesting that this hinders them from playing well or putting in more effort? I completely agree that criticisms can be over the top, but if that's enough to impact on our players performances, they're even worse off than their limited footballing abilities betray.

No alternative plan here, but that's my point. My criticisms are only based on what's gone on for too long now and given to try and make me feel better. It will matter hee-haw to the players.

Agreed. Yes I think anxiety and not feeling supported plays a huge part in sporting performance and no player is immune from that nomatter what level they play at. 

No fight and depressing to watch. I thought we were on for a draw until the 80th, you could see the fight leave them.

edit- you start to wonder if a new man can boot these players up the arse and secure a European spot or is it another overhaul 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Fuck sake, you sound like a taig trying to defend them. They were 12th deal with it 

I'm not defending them ya diddy, I'm saying our position now is just as fucking bad because of the difference in league structure, amount of money disparity between the clubs and the fact Scottish football is at a much lower level than it was back then and the fact you can hoover up the best players easier than you could back then when the clubs owned your contract and Bosman wasn't even a glint in his daddy's eye.

1 minute ago, Bootlaces said:

No fight and depressing to watch. I thought we were on for a draw until the 80th, you could see the fight leave them.

With respect sir, you have a cheek talking about 'fight' when you have 81 posts in 4 years.

Man up, and join the 'fight' properly.

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

I'm not defending them ya diddy, I'm saying our position now is just as fucking bad because of the difference in league structure, amount of money disparity between the clubs and the fact Scottish football is at a much lower level than it was back then and the fact you can hoover up the best players easier than you could back then when the clubs owned your contract and Bosman wasn't even a glint in his daddy's eye.

Fuck off, as bad as 12th, your having a laugh, away and geez peace ffs 

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Fuck off, as bad as 12th, your having a laugh, away and geez peace ffs 

Away and fuck off if you think them finishing lower in 19 oat cake makes our situation any better today.  Clueless cunt. 

16 minutes ago, Gandalf007 said:

Pfff...not a clue. If we need more director loans, and there's a payout due to previous management team, then I'm really not sure the board will sanction money for a big name manager before season ticket renewal