K.A.I

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

As bad as Foster was at times, there's an argument that Senderos (and Kiernan) have been worse throughout this season.

The point is the cheek of her and ironic that she's making statements about shite players whilst being engaged to one who's easily top-5 since we died in 2012. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The point is the cheek of her and ironic that she's making statements about shite players whilst being engaged to one who's easily top-5 since we died in 2012. 

True, you could even say "it takes one to know one".

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm no fan of Senderos but her poofy wee YES voting disgrace of a partner Foster was truly one of the worst Rangers players I've ever seen. 

But maybe she's biased. 

She is up there with the worst rangers "fans" of all time. Yes voting boot 

She is right on him . While her politics are not mine.  I will not criticise a celebrity who puts their head above the parapet and admits to supporting Rangers . Too many who do are scared to because of the backlash they get from the press and those in the east end 

Two minds about wee Amy. Love that she is one of the rare celebs who isn't afraid to show off her love for the mighty Gers unlike cunts like Robert Carlyle who likes other cunts to think he is a Partick fucking Thistle supporter rather than us. But on the other hand the wee slag pumped Ricky Foster and was whoring herself out to the SNP and the other YES voting trannies. 

A historic week for the club where only the 16th full time manager takes over and what do we get on here....

Some absolute banger posting a 42 minute about a Football Manager sim and now a thread about a singer slating a squad player

:headwall:

18 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

A historic week for the club where only the 16th full time manager takes over and what do we get on here....

Some absolute banger posting a 42 minute about a Football Manager sim and now a thread about a singer slating a squad player

:headwall:

who are you the fuckin postin' police or something?