UB incident?

graeme_4

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

Shite songs, Shite drum,Shite stickers, always barnyin way the screws and stewards and think they run the place.

Leave the good songs to the grown ups, Ibrox was rocking long before yous and will be long after you're gone. 

Rational.

We support the same team, we sing the same songs.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This threads a riddy

Hate cunts who sing because they don't like the songs,  hate the megaphone, hate the drum, greeting about stickers, even cunts moaning about  the trainers and jackets the boys wear and their fucking hair cuts. Daft wee boys ect... 

The 'ole ole' shit has been about forever, it's not new, remember every cunt used to twirl their scarf's in the air 'ole ole ole ole fuck the pope and the IRA'  nobody had issues with it then

13 pages of utter pish ripping into our own. 

35 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

This threads a riddy

Hate cunts who sing because they don't like the songs,  hate the megaphone, hate the drum, greeting about stickers, even cunts moaning about  the trainers and jackets the boys wear and their fucking hair cuts. Daft wee boys ect... 

The 'ole ole'shit has been about forever, it's not new, remember every cunt used to twirl their scarf's in the air 'ole ole ole ole fuck the pope and the IRA'  nobody had issues with it then

Its seriously one of the most embarrassing threads I've seen. 

The thread has turned into a bit of an embarrassment tbh.

Some people clearly don't like the group and others think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread and Ibrox would be dead without them.

Should just leave it at that and delete the thread as all the bickering will just be entertainment for any lurkers to read.

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:47 PM, B1872 said:

We should move them to the corner and the away fans to BF1. That big empty space in the corner was not needed today. Plus it looks horrible on TV like a big ugly gap. The club need to start being a bit smarter with shit like this! ??

Now this is a sensible idea! I must say I can't knock them for trying to get things going, but I really detest the "stand up if you love rangers" and is my mind playing tricks on me or did they sing on Saturday "if you all love Rangers clap your hands" makes it sound a bit like a 12 year old girls birthday party!!

24 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Was not me who said that! :lol: 

defo mate it needs deleted. 

I know, but it was directed at you:lol:

Surprised the resident spellchecker, ohw, didn't pick up on it tbh.

I agree mate, pretty pointless thread after a good result at the weekend.

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

This threads a riddy

Hate cunts who sing because they don't like the songs,  hate the megaphone, hate the drum, greeting about stickers, even cunts moaning about  the trainers and jackets the boys wear and I think the UBs have lost their way with all this ultra pish. They need to get back to basics and get a good old fashioned choir together. The generic North Face jackets and Adidas retro trainers have to go for a start. Smarten yourselves up  fucking hair cuts. Daft wee boys ect... 

The 'ole ole'shit has been about forever, it's not new, remember every cunt used to twirl their scarf's in the air 'ole ole ole ole fuck the pope and the IRA'  nobody had issues with it then

Not my fault their parents can't afford some nice Nike 2017 trainers and a cosy Rab bubble jacket.

Can't fault them for trying to bring more atmosphere into the place......no point in sitting slating our own fans!

Only thing that bothers me was on Saturday .... "You can shove your independence up your arse" was the song being sung towards the end....most cunts there won't give a fuck about politics, they're there to support the team and all it done was start a few arguments within our own fans (around about me anyway) 

10 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Only thibg that bothers me was on Saturday .... "You can shove your independence up your arse" was the song being sung towards the end....most cunts there won't give a fuck about politics, they're there to support the team and all it done was start a few arguments within our own fans (around about me anyway) 

hqdefault (3).jpg

21 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Can't fault them for trying to bring more atmosphere into the place......no point in sitting slating our own fans!

Only thing that bothers me was on Saturday .... "You can shove your independence up your arse" was the song being sung towards the end....most cunts there won't give a fuck about politics, they're there to support the team and all it done was start a few arguments within our own fans (around about me anyway) 

Please don't tell me you believe that

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Please don't tell me you believe that

For the average fan? Aye I do believe that

Most cunts will get wrapped up in the politics stuff if it's happening everyday in the papers/news etc but for the average supporter going to the match, they're there to watch a football team play, that's it.

They don't give a fuck about politics or at least they don't give a fuck enough in the context of being at a football match

18 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I think having a few safe standing areas would improve the atmosphere

Mate we can do it when we can be bothered, I think and I said before in another thread our fans are lazy and can't be fucked most of the time. 

Former Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes on the atmosphere at Ibrox:

“Celtic create a great atmosphere home and away but I still think the most intimidating stadium I have played in was when we played Rangers at Ibrox.

“There must be something about the city of Glasgow because they made so much noise. Normally as a goalkeeper you block out the noise of the fans but the noise they made that night was impossible to ignore.

“We had Henry, Ronaldinho, and Messi playing for us and I can’t think of another occasion when those three were on the same field and we didn’t score.

“Rangers fought like warriors that evening and I am sure a big part of their performance was down to the fans and the atmosphere they create for their players.”

Ibrox can be one of the best atmospheres in football when the support are in the mood, just seems to be rare these days.  

Hopefully Pedro can put a bit of fire back in the belly of not just the players but the support.

Safe standing would be great and would help restore the old Ibrox roar  but again it's the 'this is my seat and am moving for no cunt' attitude that will hold us back. We really are our own worst enemy at times. ST holders in the Copland would vote against moves to turn it into safe standing imo,  just like they blocked moves for the Union Bears to be relocated back there a couple of seasons ago.