The manager

kaiser1041

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong starting lineup, but was brave enough to make the change at half time, after which we improved significantly. Still not enough though. Would have been interesting to see how the game would have gone if we'd started with the team that came out in the second half.

3 minutes ago, BradPitt said:

:duh:

0b33b98f-ee7c-488d-8d9a-2f08572fa475.jpg

That is brutal .Real sickening to see that 

Would you ever see a beggars manager do that after a loss in OF game 

Only for dignified pussys amongst our support .

Behave with honour ,fair enough but seeing this ,just makes me ill 

Fucking hell, he's got the choice of one shitebag or the other, calling for him to be sacked after a few games with a truly pish squad with half the defense missing through injury is a bit harsh. 

We had two boys who have only just broken into the team, he didn't have the same squad available as the last old firm. Not saying i agreed with his line up but there's not a player in that squad that you can rely on to do a job

2 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

Fucking hell, he's got the choice of one shitebag or the other, calling for him to be sacked after a few games with a truly pish squad with half the defense missing through injury is a bit harsh. 

We had two boys who have only just broken into the team, he didn't have the same squad available as the last old firm. Not saying i agreed with his line up but there's not a player in that squad that you can rely on to do a job

Who wanted him sacked?

Not really here or there with him so far.

I don't know what we're trying to play half the time.

On one hand you can say he sees things are wrong and not afraid to make half time subs and early changes, but on the other hands he's making they changes because he got it wrong to start with.

It's early days so hopefully he's still learning what the players can give him so he knows who needs binned asap.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Not really here or there with him so far.

I don't know what we're trying to play half the time.

On one hand you can say he sees things are wrong and not afraid to make half time subs and early changes, but on the other hands he's making they changes because he got it wrong to start with.

It's early days so hopefully he's still learning what the players can give him so he knows who needs binned asap.

He's obviously trying to find the least shitebag lineup possible, he's not seen them work in pressure games so needs to understand exactly how spineless most of them are imo...

Sooner or later the players will understand that not performing from the start gets you hooked, unfortunately we can only make three subs..

That team he put out in the first half for me simply wilted, for what ever reason they never got near them. They players are better than that for that I am sure. There was no closing down, no snapping tackles, no cohesion, players stood off far too much at one point Miller and Waghorn were at the outside of our box ffs. If I were they players I would have to look myself in the mirror and ask did I give it 100 % not many (if any at all) can say they did with any amount of certainty.

The manager for me took a gamble in his set up but for me the players need to harbour most of the responsibility for that gutless performance, second half gave me some bits of belief that we can get something next week but we need to be clinical with any chances we get ( are you reading this Waghorn, yes you, great positions to score but no composure) to early for me to look to hang Pedro out to dry

I won't judge him for a while. The man hasn't coached anywhere near Scotland in his life, he doesn't know the clubs and players, and even he did, there hasn't been much time. He was good in Mexico, and that's a pretty good league, half their clubs would probably challenge in SPL. He deserves patience here. He just shouldn't cuddle with Brendan Rogers at the end of games though.

I don't think anyone is sure about Pedro. We took a chance and it will unfold.

The question is: Can he grow in the job?  It is going to take some manager to operate on an inferior budget like this and challenge.  Got my doubts.

I agree with you Ejay. A handshake is good enough. Can't go that jobsworth pish of cuddles and headslapping.

1 minute ago, the_r_sole said:

He's obviously trying to find the least shitebag lineup possible, he's not seen them work in pressure games so needs to understand exactly how spineless most of them are imo...

Sooner or later the players will understand that not performing from the start gets you hooked, unfortunately we can only make three subs..

said this a while ago about the players, absolutely no backbone.  what warburton did not get that no matter how good you are you need a strong mentality to play for a big club, especially Rangers and them