Get Pedro Out !

SteppsGer84

Just now, KazzyTI said:

I'm accepting fuck all. I'm saying you should expect no better from the manager with the squad of utter cowards he has inherited. This is not of Caixinha's making and I reiterate, to call for his head is taig behaviour. 

You accept Pedro get beat 5-1 while temp manager 1-1 and say not Pedro fault.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

As disappointing today was , it's still too early to judge . Let's see what he does with his budget , his own players    and a bit of time to instilling his footballing philosophy . 

I bet even he never thought it was this bad, probably thought all he would need would be 2/3 players at most to strengthen, and then the truth dawns and he probably now realizes he's fucked, in saying that I'm not getting good vibes from him.

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That would be great but he's got a contract  :megaanguish:

I know what you mean but what's the choice ? Wright another season off which would be more costly then asking him to go now? 

Just now, OranjeBear said:

You accept Pedro get beat 5-1 while temp manager 1-1 and say not Pedro fault.

So you accept that one swallow makes a summer, aye? This squad has been found lacking since the start of the season. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't watch us or is a fucking liar. One draw at the piggery (which, by the way, is far from a result worth celebrating) does not mean this squad of players are anything more than a pile of shite, almost to a man. 

right so I am fucking raging and hurting and frankly probably should step away from the keyboard but I have to agree that Pedro just is not going to have what it takes. Why do we have to waste millions and another couple of titles towards 10 in a row based on the direction he has taken us in 7 games. 

There is supposed to be a new manager bounce, we have had a new manager slump. The players don't look like they know what they are supposed to be doing. Hyndman was our best player until Pedro came in, he hasn't kicked a ball since. In fact every single player has started playing worse. Miller is the only one that seems immune to it 

Just now, Muz333 said:

I'm definitely questioning Pedro now but he deserves to build his own team before serious judgement.

That he continues to pick Waghorn when there are options - playing with ten men would be one - is baffling to me, but dumping that shower of shite on him, then sacking him because they continue to be just as shite as before, would be grubby. A little time to kick the thickest, laziest bastards out the door and get players with a sense of pride who don't panic when asked to learn or put in effort.

If you honestly think today's game was more down to Pedro than it was the players you're fucking deluded. Give the guy time and a chance to build his own squad before you judge him, do people honestly think if we had Mourinho in that dugout today the result would have been different?

1 minute ago, jbm26896 said:

Back the manager - he deserves a chance to bring in his own players in the summer . 

No I disagree totally he was a bizarre appointment and his bizarre team selection and more importantly his setting up of the team is very poor playing 3 against 5 in midfield did he not learn from last week? He has to go now or come Xmas or before we will be looking for a new manager he has to go now today's result is unforgivable it might cost 2/3 m to get rid but the alternative is season tickets not getting renewed and another season wrote off  and still costing 2/3m to get rid ? Do it know get a safe proven manager in and get the pride and passion back. mcinness MacLeish Davis anyone !!!

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I bet even he never thought it was this bad, probably thought all he would need would be 2/3 players at most to strengthen, and then the truth dawns and he probably now realizes he's fucked, in saying that I'm not getting good vibes from him.

No , I think you're right , I'll bet today was a real eye opener to him , and us , how far behind we really are . It's now down to the board to find a way of giving him substantial funds for some major changes . How that transpires , I don't know .