***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread***

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Judge the guy with his squad ffs 

The players clearly don't want to be there 

Because he's told them all they are leaving while we've still an important game tonight ... Pedro is not a good manager in anything he does apart from talk a good game 

1 minute ago, GaryMc said:

Look at the bench though mate. Who else is there? Crooks, Windass, Barton and Rossiter were signed to add steel/legs to the midfield. That was a disaster. Kranjcar signed for quality on the ball. Disaster as well. Toral And Hyndman didn't improve us in my opinion and were too weak again. That's 7 players Warburton signed in Midfield not including Holt and Halliday. Not one of them is good enough. Rossiter has potential but that means fuck all if he doesn't play.

What else can we do in there? We have a choice between the weakest players we've ever had in midfield down to terrible recruitment by Warburton. 

This is Warburton mess. I've said it a few times that I'm not convinced by Pedro but I will give him a summer to see if he is able to get rid of this shite and shape at the very least a strong first team if not a strong squad in the upcoming transfer window.

We knew what we needed but Warburotn didn't as he was useless. Pedro at least recognises what our squad lacks and I honestly believe his honesty about the current players has made them down tools and they don't want to player for him as they'll be gone in the summer anyway.

I'll fully judge Pedro at Christmas.

I understand what you are saying, but Warburton didn't pick that midfield tonight. It is blindingly obvious we'd be overrun.

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Have you seen anything about this guy that makes you think he can turn rangers into league champions? Be honest 

I honestly think he is experimenting to see who is up for the chop and think he has the vision n balls to say that not many will be playing for him next season. 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I understand what you are saying, but Warburton didn't pick that midfield tonight. It is blindingly obvious we'd be overrun.

I get that but I don't think Holt, Halliday and Windass/Toral would be any better.

It's a poor selection but it's a poor squad.

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Well said m8, thank fuck I'm backshift!!, how's the new job bud?

Had a mare the day. Had to do a hard pipe regulator as my last job and was completely lost on the phone every two minutes to the coach (support engineer to you).  Felt like chucking it. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I don't really understand what the fuck we're trying to do.

What is the style of play? We're defensively better and we play more on the counter, but besides that, what the fuck does Pedro seem to want from them?

He probably wants the same as us, to get this season over with.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Because he's told them all they are leaving while we've still an important game tonight ... Pedro is not a good manager in anything he does apart from talk a good game 

Is it an important game?

Its meaningless other than a unbeaten record against them. 

He is rooting the shite out and we will be better for it.

Every team that we've played in this league has a solid formation where everyone knows what job they've to do. We look like our players have met for the first time, given full time, professional players, pampered at Auchenhowie should at least have an understanding of how to play. 

if not, that's poor coaching. We are an utter shambles. 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Is it an important game?

Its meaningless other than a unbeaten record against them. 

He is rooting the shite out and we will be better for it.

I'm not going to dignify that pish with a response sorry 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I honestly think he is experimenting to see who is up for the chop and think he has the vision n balls to say that not many will be playing for him next season. 

This was my view originally, but creeping dread is setting in that he is might just actually be clueless.

I hope you are right. Even if you are, these records we have should be protected, thats what the club is about.