Press on about fans again

boyd09

11 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Probably be the end of card displays if anything comes of it , which would be a shame imo.

I blame the crack shot who bounced one off his bonce,  (those saying it was "unfunny" must be dead inside, well I laughed  anyway) . Seemed to be an onslaught after that.

Absolutely pointless, juvenile  and embarrassing though.

On another note thought bf1 was bouncing with a good few of the old classics getting belted out.

Aye pure comedy gold holding up the game we all paid for and came to see, when the team were struggling to capitalise on our momentum in a must win game. 

Hilarious continuing to throw them when Kenny Miller ran 60 yards to clear it, and the ref stopped the game. 

Pure brilliant so it was. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

I agree 100% but what was the point in chucking wee balls of paper at their goalie?

What's gonny happen next time the UB's want a display?

Mate I agree with you as well , in all seriousness if we do anything out of the ordinary the press and haters are going to highlight it 

27 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Baby steps mate...nowhere near as bad as last season be fair...

Some people had a few bets on for 4 or 5 nil, if folk want to be depressed and negative all the time fair enough - whatever floats their boat.

I know that watching that first half was like watching the good old years as a rangers fan, not clinical no, but some of our intelligent, rapid play was a joy to watch.

Many on here are just remembering the second half though, and forgetting the first - or warping it with their diseased minds. :lol:

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Aye pure comedy gold holding up the game we all paid for and came to see, when the team were struggling to capitalise on our momentum in a must win game. 

Hilarious continuing to throw them when Kenny Miller ran 60 yards to clear it, and the ref stopped the game. 

Pure brilliant so it was. 

Shut it graeme, we all know your dead inside, moaning fuckin mertle in every thread.

Lighten up, the game was stopped for about 40 seconds if that. You would think they abandoned the game while we had a penalty the way you are going on.

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Shut it graeme, we all know your dead inside, moaning fuckin mertle in every thread.

Lighten up, the game was stopped for about 40 seconds if that. You would think they abandoned the game while we had a penalty the way you are going on.

giphy.gif

"Devout catholic Luxembourger goalkeeper slashed by paper cut sectarian missile at Ibrox shock!...."rumours razor blades folded into to paper balls and lasers used in pinpointing the victim FARE looking to ban all paper from Ibrox.....bog roll also could be restricted under new legislation.....Get the exclusive here in Joe Millers column in The daily record .....:belm:...

12 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Who gives a fuck?

Obviously the most easily offended but apparently inoffensive people in the world, and journalists of course who aren't actually people.

Fucking paper balls??????

I suppose if we'd been wearing "green" and flinging flares that would have been fine.

I believe it was mentioned in the match report in of all rhags the very paper a lot were praising for publishing of the report on DK saying the bheggars had only won two titles, the curran bun ! Just shows you never trust a rhag or jhournos bearing gifts, They always shaft you, courageous reporting and all that ! Own worst enemy, rumours that fare are in the crowd, Chairman includes a behaviour bit in statement on pitch, the punters that are entrusted with card display do what kids do roll them up and throw them at players, happens every time though no matter where the cards are, easy meat for the mhedia especially as it's Europe, luvvly jubbly ! We'll be easy meat until we have hard nosed PR, as I say own worst enemy ! 

image.thumb.jpeg.bfe420fb8c07c26d924c8ce9345bb933.jpeg

image.gif.ed36873bc344aebd1695bcda6918cab4.gif

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

People are 'greeting' about the game being held up which we can be fined for, slowing the momentum when we were on top and fucking humiliating Kenny Miller who was in the 6 yard box trying to clear it. 

Regardless of whatever the papers print, it wasn't big or clever and ultimately was a hinderance. 

Probably more entertaining than the game.

Lol.

It was an incident that the referee stopped the game for and for which we will in all probability  be fined.  There will possibly  be no more displays which is a real shame.  I wasn't laughing last night and I am not laughing today. It was a poor show which will probably have repercussions. I am not at all surprised it has been highlighted in the press. No qualms with that as the game was stopped. 

Same folk that held up the game throwing paper balls would have been booing their players holding up the game going down injured. Just stupid. 

Continuing to throw them when every other stand is booing and Kenny Miller is asking you to stop is just arsehole behaviour.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

See if they didn't act like dicks, there would be nothing to write about. 

yes of course I agree and the never made up stories about Barcelona or the bouncy or........  well you get my drift. 

That said, in my day the paper balls would have created a laugh, sadly these days everyone wants to be 'the most offended' and where Rangers are concerned multiply that by a factor of 10.