Virtuoso

Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Stay or go   844 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

787 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

This season -  he deserves that.. that gives him two transfer windows. Anyone not excited about the season ahead needs their head looked at imo

:dance: 

How can anyone be excited about this season? :lol: 

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

To do that, we have to equal their achievements against the rest of the division and draw with them at least once.  I don't think that's unreasonable, but then if they have the same level of consistency against the rest as they did last season then it will be difficult.

I don't think they will mate, going unbeaten takes as much luck as it does skill imo. 

30 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A trophy is far from realistic as it will likely mean beating the bheasts with a reasonable chance it could be at their place.

We always get home draws mate, our Baws are always roasting hot

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

We always get home draws mate, our Baws are always roasting hot

Aye but liewell is now doing the draws in his spfl capacity to ensure fairness to all.

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck off. Too sensible a post for in here.

since when were you balanced and reasonable ya fucking basket case?

pedro is a crock of fucking shite and the cunt will be gone before October. And before you hit out with the fucking shite "aye you'd love that ya taig" patter, get to fuck. He's a donkey who has overseen some of the worst performances I've ever witnessed.

"aye but it wisnae his fuckin players" doesn't wash either. cunt had weeks to organise them and we got TROUNCED at home. Cunt also had weeks to sort us out pre-season and that performance in Luxembourg alone should have seen him up the road.

Out.

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye but liewell is now doing the draws in his spfl capacity to ensure fairness to all.

It'll be fine as long as he's doing them in Rod Stewart's state

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

How can anyone be excited about this season? :lol: 

New season, scarf washed, stomach churning walking up to the ground, catching my first glimpse of Ibrox after a long summer, a huge smile painted on my face - walking up them stairs and the park looking magnificent, hairs coming up on the neck as I take my seat - the music plays, out they come, the famous, looking around at 50 thousand bears, they are in awe.... lump in my throat, hands sore from clapping..... here we fucking go...

better than you sitting with a can of Kestrel and a pineapple up yir arse, at your Mum's house with your binoculars waiting on the woman across the street getting undressed in front of her mirror.

WATP not you

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

New season, scarf washed, stomach churning walking up to the ground, catching my first glimpse of Ibrox after a long summer, a huge smile painted on my face - walking up them stairs and the park looking magnificent, hairs coming up on the neck as I take my seat - the music plays, out they come, the famous, looking around at 50 thousand bears, they are in awe.... lump in my throat, hands sore from clapping..... here we fucking go...

better than you sitting with a can of Kestrel and a pineapple up yir arse, at your Mum's house with your binoculars waiting on the woman across the street getting undressed in front of her mirror.

WATP not you

you only wash your scarf once a season?

rotter.

1 person likes this

New season, scarf washed, stomach churning walking up to the ground, catching my first glimpse of Ibrox after a long summer, a huge smile painted on my face - walking up them stairs and the park looking magnificent, hairs coming up on the neck as I take my seat - the music plays, out they come, the famous, looking around at 50 thousand bears, they are in awe.... lump in my throat, hands sore from clapping..... here we fucking go...shite game...0-0 draw...

WATP not you

Fixed that for you mate

2 people like this

WATP not you

:lol: 

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

you only wash your scarf once a season?

rotter.

yup 

you got one to wash?

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

WATP not you

Then the game starts.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Then the game starts.

Then the fun starts

Then the fun starts

Yes.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

I'm obviously not as loyal as @KeyserSoze :bow:

You are 23, I am 53 (I know I don't look it) you will learn, of that I am certain and when you are sitting talking to your girlfriend's four kids from different fathers in 30yrs time through that perspex partition - you will tell them all about the six Rangers games you got to because it was raining most the time and you will sound staunch as fuck too my man..

WATP maybe you will be too.

1 person likes this

We could afford an Allardyce or Redknapp imo, we spunked 1.4 on the current dud and the one before him. If we knew we were going to spend north of £8 million, why did it not cross the mind of the board to take £1 mill out of that, add it to the 800k were giving Pedro and go for a top manager? cellic got Brenda for £2 million... 

Redknapp would have took it, he worked for nothing at Derby until they were guaranteed the play offs and Birmingham until he got them safe. 

Its quite scary that it really is that simple, yet Robertson is running Rangers like Motherwell. Absolute nonsense that Pedro got it because he sounded good. 

Harry Rednkapp wouldn't talk half as much as Pedro but I can guarantee there would be results on the park and not skelpings from the tarriers and a mob from Luxembourg 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You are 23, I am 53 (I know I don't look it) you will learn, of that I am certain and when you are sitting talking to your girlfriend's four kids from different fathers in 30yrs time through that perspex partition - you will tell them all about the six Rangers games you got to because it was raining most the time and you will sound staunch as fuck too my man..

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We could afford an Allardyce or Redknapp imo, we spunked 1.4 on the current dud and the one before him. If we knew we were going to spend north of £8 million, why did it not cross the mind of the board to take £1 mill out of that, add it to the 800k were giving Pedro and go for a top manager? cellic got Brenda for £2 million... 

Redknapp would have took it, he worked for nothing at Derby until they were guaranteed the play offs and Birmingham until he got them safe. 

Its quite scary that it really is that simple, yet Robertson is running Rangers like Motherwell. Absolute nonsense that Pedro got it because he sounded good. 

Harry Rednkapp wouldn't talk half as much as Pedro but I can guarantee there would be results on the park and not skelpings from the tarriers and a mob from Luxembourg 

He managed the Jordan national team for a while also for nothing iirc

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

:lol: can guarantee I'll be at more games than you this season pal.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

:lol: can guarantee I'll be at more games than you this season pal.

How so?

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

WATP not you

That was one of the funniest ones EVER KeyserSoze. :rofl:
Taking the missus out for tea and a wee swally and hope that doesn't rattle through my head when i'm at ma soop,or she'll get splattered. :rofl:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

WATP not you

I'm sensing from this you are not a Frank Fan.

1 person likes this

I voted stay but that's for now. Heard from 2 sources one an ex player and one a current member of staff that Pena  is a donkey. Hope that's pish or my stay will become a go

The cynic in me .Says the club have played a blinder diverting attention away towards the rebel 🤔