Senior Daily record executive targets Rangers fan over complaint

1 hour ago, dande101 said:

The daily rhebel is corrupt to the core and blatant in their hatred towards us, their not even trying to mask it.

Hope this national newspaper ends up on the scrap heap sooner rather than later.

For many years ,this rhag used us .Connections with Traynor and DM were solid then, In our glory years,They lapped it up and so did DM . It's why mini Murray now still "had" a good relationship with them when they both used each other to get control of our club again .

Clearly looking at most of the political and other writers through this period , would indicate where their true allegiance lay.

They nailed their colours to the mast a few years back and there is no going back.

The thick as shit beggars will still call it the Daily Ranger . They grew up in our glory years and had to read all the anti beggar shite that was directed their way then . So would it be fair to say , its just they way it is with this red top ?

I would beg to differ . I would suggest in years gone by ,the paper had a fair amount of bears working there .Alan Herron , Alex Cameron possibly . It was mostly always balanced and factual and latterly many tims getting the gig . People like Guidi getting fast tracked, was when we should have seen what was coming.

Nowadays it's just a free for all paper of hate and manipulation . A newspaper dressed up as neutral but clearly siding with pro labour /Catholic /anti Tory and union stories.

When it's the Royal family though . They use this as a smokescreen to appear all neutral .Lots of nice little stories etc.

Keep in with the apathetic readership of our kind  that still buy into their shite .

They have a clear agenda bit it's a clever one

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the reply is stating that because it was a company email , its the company that are complaining - not the person.

Which is just the DR twisting it.

The guy would've used his own name and contact details.

39 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Was going to ask why the fuck are these bigoted cunts in a job where reporting on the present issues needs a clear mind and neutral impartial views?

But as they are all supporters of other teams who thrive on their hatred of our great club then I'm kind of answering my own question.

The daily rhebel is corrupt to the core and blatant in their hatred towards us, their not even trying to mask it.

Hope this national newspaper ends up on the scrap heap sooner rather than later.

these people have targetted these jobs, in order to twist the narrative to their own ends. Its the opposite of what a good journo should be.

45 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Any fan who is still buy this paper should read the article in The Rangers Observer. If they then still are buying this paper they need to have a long hard look at themselves. 

What beats me is that everyone above this post must have clicked on the link to read what this is about, more hits for this shower of scum, will we ever learn ?

"Russell, an Aberdeen fan, is a senior executive and is also responsible, along with Editor, Murray Foote (Dundee Utd fan), Head of Sport, Austin Barrett (Celtic fan), Sports Editor, Darren Cooney (Aberdeen fan) "

what a fucking combination that is 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

oh I agree.

It's not something I would do, purely because I like to keep my personal life out of work completely, but there was absolutely no need for this executive to try and get this guy sacked. 

31 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

What beats me is that everyone above this post must have clicked on the link to read what this is about, more hits for this shower of scum, will we ever learn ?

The link is from the Rangers Observer mate not the dhaily rhag.

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You could compare this with someone using their company's headed paper to write a complaint, whether it's personal or not it shouldn't be done without authorisation from The company.

We all know the rebel is infested...don't buy it.

This is a very good analogy.

The complainant shouldn't get sacked he should get a warning and a reminder to re-read the company IT policy. Lesson learned.

The Editor comes out of this looking like a slimy conniving piece of shit.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

His job definitely doesn't deserve to be in jeopardy over it but some companies are just petty enough to take action over stuff like that and the scumbag contacting them will know that.

Says it all that they'd rather try and cause hassle with his employer than address his reasons for contacting them in the first place.

My dad got sacked by the fire brigade - long story - after 30 odd years service. One of the reasons they cited was that he opened an email on his personal account that contained racist and sectarian jokes. He didn't share it, nor did the subject header suggest what the content of the email was, but he still viewed it at his work. (That alone wouldn't have been enough for them to sack him, but they cited it as part of the dismissal.)

39 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Didn't UB have a phase of trying to get tarriers sacked? ?

Anyway, he's an idiot for using his work email, but the Record are being arseholes. Being the Record, it's hardly a surprise.

Didn't VB target these people because they spouted bigoted bile and in many cases abuse their positions to leak or post data about the BTC and other Rangers info. Breaches of god knows how many employment laws, they should have been sacked.

13 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

My dad got sacked by the fire brigade - long story - after 30 odd years service. One of the reasons they cited was that he opened an email on his personal account that contained racist and sectarian jokes. He didn't share it, nor did the subject header suggest what the content of the email was, but he still viewed it at his work. (That alone wouldn't have been enough for them to sack him, but they cited it as part of the dismissal.)

Sorry to hear that about your Da, that's bad craic man.

Out of interest what was the rest of the reasons? Whistling the Billy boys tune and wearing Union jack socks?

16 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

My dad got sacked by the fire brigade - long story - after 30 odd years service. One of the reasons they cited was that he opened an email on his personal account that contained racist and sectarian jokes. He didn't share it, nor did the subject header suggest what the content of the email was, but he still viewed it at his work. (That alone wouldn't have been enough for them to sack him, but they cited it as part of the dismissal.

When company's use stuff like that, I normally assume there is another reason.

When your card is marked it's marked.

I tried to tell a fella in work to watch his mouth. He was forever arguing with the management. He always had a point but went about it very vocally.

When our company announced a redundancy process he was the first to get chopped. They justified it with a lot of trivial stuff. As they couldn't prove the real reason. He was one of the most experienced engineers. 

Obviously not suggesting anything about your dad.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Sorry to hear that about your Da, that's bad craic man.

Out of interest what was the rest of the reasons? Whistling the Billy boys tune and wearing Union jack socks?

We had a guy in work who wrote FTP on a structure that went Subsea. ROV picked it up.

He got away with it!