Watford v Rangers

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why can you be happy for a decent performance, but when unhappy with a bad performance, it's a meltdown?

Because it literally was a meltdown on here. Thread after thread about Pedro being sacked. Threads about how our players are shit etc etc. We'll be lucky to finish 5th yadayadayada.

The difference was, after the Marseille match we didn't have threads saying 'We're gonna win the league'.

This place is normally boom or bust. However I don't think people were going overboard with the compliments after the Marseille match hence no 'jizzing'. :lol:

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Because it literally was a meltdown on here. Thread after thread about Pedro being sacked. Threads about how our players are shit etc etc. We'll be lucky to finish 5th yadayadayada.

The difference was, after the Marseille match we didn't have threads saying 'We're gonna win the league'.

This place is normally boom or bust. However I don't think people were going overboard with the compliments after the Marseille match hence no 'jizzing'. :lol:

No there wasn't. One asked if he was worse than Warburton, and another who we wanted to replace him. None about players either :sarcasm: 

There was one about winning the league after ST Johnstone though.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

This place is normally boom or bust. However I don't think people were going overboard with the compliments after the Marseille match hence no 'jizzing':lol:

I can forgive people for starting to feel a bit positive about things when you consider the shite we've had to deal with the past month

If someone seen something in the Marseille game that gives them a bit of a positive outlook then it's no-one else's right to tell them they're being daft

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's all a lie. We actually played St Johnstone at Auchenhowie this morning (my mate works there). 

2-0 defeat. Waghorn played the full 90 and missed a shit load of chances again unfortunately.

Alves limped off after half an hour after a cynical challenge from Ricky Foster. 

Dalcio had to be carried off with a ankle knock by Kenny Miller, who reportedly called Pedro a "fucking imposter" on his way past him. 

We are a mess. 

I was about to say it looks like we are slowly but surely improving 

8 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Says on the website our twitter will provide team news, half time and full time scores.

says as well is kicking off this evening so don't think we are playing till later 

@Jackal said 5pm KO, but not sure if that was true or a wind-up.

Guest Lloyd72

Good to see Rossiter back with the squad, also Thompson down as a defender

The Gers travelling squad is as follows:
Goalkeepers: Wes Foderingham, Jak Alnwick, Liam Kelly.
Defenders: Bruno Alves, David Bates, Fabio Cordoso, Ross McCrorie, James Tavernier, Danny Wilson, Lee Wallace, Lee Hodson, Jordan Thompson.
Midfielders: Daniel Candeias, Graham Dorrans, Dalcio, Jason Holt, Ryan Jack, Niko Kranjcar, Josh Windass, Carlos Peña, Jordan Rossiter.
Forwards: Eduardo Herrera, Alfredo Morelos, Kenny Miller, Martyn Waghorn

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Kenny Miller shoudn't be anywhere near our starting 11. He's fucking shite. 

Who would you have then?  Dalcio???

Kenny Miller is the only person to score a goal for us in a competitive game this season

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Kenny Miller is the only person to score a goal for us in a competitive game this season

He's also shite

Guest Lloyd72
12 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Aye but we need to still put 11 players out and unfortunately he is one of our best 11.

Believe me, I know how depressing that sounds.

He isn't tbh, 

Wes

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candeias Pena Jack Dorrans

Herrera Morelos

is our best starting 11 imo

18 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Or let's word it another way

We've played 2 games, scored 1 goal and Miller got it

Doesn't sound so good now, does it? 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, OneDavidCooper said:

The criticism Kenny Miller gets is retarded.

How? He's just not very good anymore, he slows down our play and gives the ball away far too much

I personally wouldn't mind if Pedro tried something like this in one of these friendlies, Candeias playing a bit deeper than up top obviously, just hard to find a graphic that supports it. 

I'm not a fan of just 1 up top so I think Herrera and Morelos should start to now form a partnership and we 100% need to stop shoehorning Miller into the squad as he stifles us going forward

Starting 11.jpg