Fully Expected This Cheating To Keep Us From Winning

BloodRunsBlue

I seen this coming and its been my biggest fear all the way through the lower leagues. They will not allow us to reach the top of the game in this shitehole again.

How many times in his career has Jack been sent off?  Just his second game in the corrupt Scottish league with a Rangers shirt on his back and he gets Red carded for fuck all.

Referees know they will not be slaughtered either by their bosses at the corrupt SFA, or by the masses in the mhedia  across TV, radio or in the newspapers  for showing their hate for us. There will be no lengthy debate from the slime at the BBC about wrong decisions costing us points. They will be applauded and lauded for their "bravery" by every one of our enemies and from fans of every other club in this cesspit backwater that used to be Scotland.

If this is left and goes unchallenged, we are fucked, and so is Scottish fitbaw.

FUCK THEM ALL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

It hate blaming the ref when we lose as it just looks like sour grapes but that was genuinely one of the most disgraceful performances I've seen from a ref at any level of football.

The Ref was the ONLY cunt who thought Jack should be sent off. Shocking corrupt decision from a cheat who will get credit for making it.

2 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

The Ref was the ONLY cunt who thought Jack should be sent off. Shocking corrupt decision from a cheat who will get credit for making it.

I knew Jack was going off tbh it was fucking stupidity from him. I was up the back of the club deck and even I seen him trying to stick the nut on that boy.

Honest to fuck someone involved with the club needs to ask some questions about his performance today! No sour grapes or bullshit, he fucked us today plain and simple. It's that fucking obvious.

1.Stokes gone/tav should never have been booked. That just put pressure on tav for the rest of the match, cunt knew what he was doing. 

2. Mcgeough already booked bringing down Herrera on the halfway line just before their third goal. Sent off and the game changes. 

3.pena knocks the ball into the box, taken down last man....booking.. wtf?

questions NEED to be asked or we will succumb to this shot all fucking year

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

I knew Jack was going off tbh it was fucking stupidity from him. I was up the back of the club deck and even I seen him trying to stick the nut on that boy.

Mate they were both at it, something that happens in football games every week across the country. Jack did not pull back and stick the nut on him, behave yourself