Luran Bigot inciting fans

Bighouse

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

@6superbarry6 I'd edit your post mate just incase any lurkers start spreading it across social media (such as a certain SLO's father) and it gets out of hand mate.

You know what it's like nowadays.

Probably better mate? That's face justs infuriates me haha

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

How can he do that and just get a wee talking to by the 4th official yet Halliday raises his fist in celebration to his own fans and gets a second booking?

He was geeing it all the wanker signs as well.

Scottish fitbaw man.

Because he's a poor victim with mental health issues, absolutely fears for his life yet continues to goad our support and is regularly seen steaming in the West End where he was previously battered.

24 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Look at the state of this cunt. Some one should send it to the SFA. Pure incitement. Bead rattling, taig bastard that he is.

DHCutPlWAAET8AS.jpg

Why take a picture of the wee dick and post it? And if it wasn't you that took it, why post it, anyway? We all know he's a classless wee toe rag. Why give him the publicity and notoriety he craves?

Just now, left winger said:

Why take a picture of the wee dick and post it? And if it wasn't you that took it, why post it, anyway? We all know he's a classless wee toe rag. Why give him the publicity and notoriety he craves?

See the post above. To raise awareness and to hopefully ensure he is brought to book for his actions.

Or would you prefer dignified silence?

He also done the get it right up ye gesture to fans. He was getting dogs abuse. I always find it amusing how fans love to give out abuse yet get panties in a twist when the player or manager gives it back. Take it like a man ffs. He's a prick, we know he's a prick but he's just shat all over our manager in our own back yard.  It's very much 1-0 Lennon. 

He looked a fucking mess in that tracksuit. Fat, ginger, middle aged and pear shaped. You'r meant to be a football manager Kneel not a middle aged NED with a liking for the smack.

Relatively speaking though, trackies and trainers is considered wedding day attire in Edinburgh.

48 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

He's an irrelevant ned.

im 19 and I widny act lit that, hoping to wind us up so we will hurt like he did everytime Ranger's bested the ginger wank.

bitter lit the rest of the folk he's been surrounded by his entire life.

"lit"??? FFS...... 

34 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

See the post above. To raise awareness and to hopefully ensure he is brought to book for his actions.

Or would you prefer dignified silence?

I'd prefer not to see the ugly wee fecker at all.

I'm not a fan of dignified silence, but I don't see this as much of an issue for complaint. I don't think there's anything for him to be brought to book for. If you want parity for the Halliday sending off I agree, but that should have been rescinded, and no player or manager should get booked, sent off, sent to the stand  for it.

Just now, left winger said:

I'd prefer not to see the ugly wee fecker at all.

I'm not a fan of dignified silence, but I don't see this as much of an issue for complaint. I don't think there's anything for him to be brought to book for. If you want parity for the Halliday sending off I agree, but that should have been rescinded, and no player or manager should get booked, sent off, sent to the stand  for it.

According to FF he was reported to the cops. He was warned before about incitement. Hopefully appropriate action is taken.

1 hour ago, Bighouse said:

Look at the state of this cunt. Some one should send it to the SFA. Pure incitement. Bead rattling, taig bastard that he is.

DHCutPlWAAET8AS.jpg

Hes a fkn taig bigot agreed Bears ..but he put a team out there that beat Pedros and ours today . Pedro out ..get this clown tay fuck , all day fkn long .

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

Someone reported him for putting his hands to his ears?

From FF poster at the game

For background. 5 minutes earlier Pedro and Helder had a screaming match with the 4th official trying to prevent Helder coaching the team.

1-1 goal goes in

Lennon explodes turns to Main Stand

Cant hear you gesture
Get it right effing up you gesture
Come ahead gesture

Place naturally erupts and responds

All the while the 4th official who is less than 5 yards away refuses, absolutely refuses to get involved.

Police then get involved and before the match resumes two officers have marched up to the 4th Official telling him quite clearly in no uncertain terms what has just happened pointing at Lennon.

The 4th official appears to refuse to acknowledge what is being said to him about unacceptable behaviour. To me the 4th official was encroaching onto the pitch to get away from them.

At no point did John Beaton (who is mic'd up as well as the 4th official) look over

The Police could then be seen taking statements from fans which I hope was fans reporting Lennon

Fuck sake. We are outraged as if we expected anything less ? Our greatest enemies gloating at us ? Inciting ? We can't trust our people to carry on decently and not indulge in the disgusting acts our guests have engaged in ?