Kranjcar.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably is done now tbh.

In pre-season I was saying things like he could still be of use to us when used right but today was prime example of using him right - for all I can't stand Pedro the manager, it was the correct decision to bring him on to try to use his skill and old head to unlock Hearts but if he wasn't playing high balls he was taking too long on the ball and not for the first time recently, either.

However I've got to make the point too that even a past it Nico is still the very least of our worries and not fair to scapegoat him/or lay all the blame at his door. Not saying the OP has done that, it's just a general point. 

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He was our worst player on the park, and that includes Miller.

I thought Windass was the worst player on the pitch, closely followed by Miller.

I get why Pedro put Niko on, to try unlock a well drilled Hearts team but it wasn't to be.

A Bear I got talking to summed his performance up perfectly:

'It's like you have a pub team and you bring on this guy who used to be a pro.

Stands out because he's still got all the touches, but too slow to do anything with them'.

23 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

I dont think hes shite but his style of play just doesnt suit the scottish game and hes far to slow on and off the ball.

He was stumbling around like an old drunk in the wee passage of play where he took on 3 of them & kept losing it & winning it back!