Kranjcar.

46 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Someone in the match topic said he played like someone in a legends match. 

Too true

Sure a few weeks back someone referred to him as a charity game player and compared him to Berbatov - time is up for him unfortunately but in his day he was a player. Shame we won't see it while he's in blue.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't.

He really is awful. 

As is Windass.

To think cunts on here were creaming over him for having a half decent half of football against Motherwell and playing ok in a friendly.

Our left hand side is weak as fuck.

This place would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic. A few weeks ago folk were cumming in their drawers over him but now he's shite.

Before anyone asks, yes, I was at the game and I'm not saying he was any good today but folk should avoid coming on here after a game and venting, coz you just end up spouting shite. One week we're world beaters and the next we're tripe.

Lets just have a little patience.

1 minute ago, BigDak said:

This place would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic. A few weeks ago folk were cumming in their drawers over him but now he's shite.

Before anyone asks, yes, I was at the game and I'm not saying he was any good today but folk should avoid coming on here after a game and venting, coz you just end up spouting shite. One week we're world beaters and the next we're tripe.

I wasn't.

44 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He was like a drunk out there.

Hoofing the ball, falling over constantly.

An embarrassment of a performance and did nothing to help us get 3 points.

His volley a hundred yards into the air was one of the most bizarre things I remember seeing on a football pitch.

9 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Still time to get rid off him - maybe even on a free or pay someone to take him.

Fucking woeful :megaanguish: 

I said when he got injured just pay him off. He's never seeing the end of this season with us.

We need to stop pissing money away on shite like him 

13 minutes ago, BigDak said:

A few posters were but they were the same ones saying how we would get DeBoer in and King would Provide us with investment.