Morelos Article

Laudrup1984

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Predictable journalism being from Medellin which is most famous for being the home of Escobar. And with the new season of narcos out (I think) the only surprising thing about the whole thing is he is getting paid for shite writing. 

Nothing offensive there though tbh. People lookin for excuses to get mad. 

19 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Brenda in today saying "he doesnt need any help" getting a bit wound up. Couple these two things with the article and I think we are seeing some pressure being put on the 21 year old

And flagging it up to ref incase he does react to anything.

I have no doubt Lego will clatter him first opportunity.

Ive said it before Jackson is the worst journalist out there, this is the sort of inane pish that passed for humour in the fanzines of old. The sort of crap that cosgrove and cowan are still flogging to death on Saturday teatime on the radio. No cunt over 15 could possibly find this funny.

6 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Appalling article. Only good thing is I see the chief football writer from the Independent has retweeted it to show how dreadful it is.

Now the rest of the UK can see how bad it is up here. Wonder how they'll squirm their way out of this after the Joe Miller Linfield lies.

Who's that from The Independent mate?

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Can we stop being paranoid protests for a wee while here?

The Dude will be long shortly to explain it all away.

I will? Let's hope they don't edit my blog I sent them about 35 minutes ago then calling it xenophobic and deliberately antagonistic.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Well done. Credit where due ?

As always I've kept the original and will post any substantial edited/removed section.

As I've said on here (and told the Record directly) it's garbage like that which got me writing about football because, as a fan, the coverage we get is bollocks and I think that I can do better despite having never bothered to train as a journo, go to college or uni or even get a higher in English.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Please share ?

This is the section referring to Morelos (and Caixinha)

"Six months after taking charge at Ibrox, some of the comments in the media aimed at Caixinha continue to verge on xenophobia as he is hammered for everything from explaining his tactics in a press conference to using a Portuguese idiom involving barking dogs and caravans.

It's now trickling down to Caixinha's players too, with ridiculous links made between Alfredo Morelos and Pablo Escobar's Medellin drug cartel on the basis that Morelos is Colombian. In a week where Man Utd fans have been criticised for singing a song about Romelu Lukaku involving a stereotype about the size of his genitalia, such ill-advised comments do nothing but antagonise fans and clubs alike."

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Brenda in today saying "he doesnt need any help" getting a bit wound up. Couple these two things with the article and I think we are seeing some pressure being put on the 21 year old

Just as well he doesnt understand a word of English!