Referee today

JamieD

4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Still think we would have won though??? We were absolutely stinking, no drive and momentum and I doubt 10 men would have helped us at all.

No. I thought we were shite today. Too many cunts posted missing. But this thread is about the refereeing and not for the first time this ref has done us over.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

and all im saying is that we should be good enough not to be talking about the ref.  thats what im saying, is it hard not  to under fucking stand ? 

All I'm saying is if we won 5-0 and the ref let someone break Cardoso's nose I would still have started this thread and every word of the post would have been exactly the fucking same. Is that easy enough for you to understand?

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

All I'm saying is if we won 5-0 and the ref let someone break Cardoso's nose I would still have started this thread and every word of the post would have been exactly the fucking same. Is that easy enough for you to understand?

I’ll need to watch it back on telly but Cardoso incident was right in front of me and as he went up for the header I thought he’s going to get done cause he went in soft.

Even if it’s a foul he learned a lesson today that in Scotland if you don’t go in full bodied you will get hurt.

It's pretty hard to win a game when your being kicked up and down the park whilst the ref looks on... what is it going to take for someone to say/do something from our end?? A broken leg? Snapped Achilles??. 

Simply put... teams don't fear us for 2 reasons... we show far too much respect to others, and other teams know they can lay a few heavy ones on us as the refs shite it to do anything!! 

When was the last time you seen celtic players being left in a heap and a big argument kicking off between them and another spfl team? It doesn't happen, but it does to us.... every other week!!

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’ll need to watch it back on telly but Cardoso incident was right in front of me and as he went up for the header I thought he’s going to get done cause he went in soft.

Even if it’s a foul he learned a lesson today that in Scotland if you don’t go in full bodied you will get hurt.

Red all day long mate. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As I said I’ll have to watch it back.

Everyone in the section though was screaming at Cardoso to get up. It honestly didn’t look bad from our point of view.

Didn’t look like much mate but after seeing it a couple of times the cunt knew what he was doing. I knew from when Morelos got brought down and we didn’t even get a free kick it wasn’t our day.  We aren’t good enough to win in a normal game never mind against the ref too. Diabolical day.

I'm not using the ref as an exuse for the defeat, that was our players and managers fault but fuck me, that was the most inept refereeing I've seen in years.  I watched the replays of the incidents looking for where the ref was and more often than not he's looking right at it.  Refs really should have to answer questions because as it stands they can act with impunity/

15 minutes ago, JamieD said:

yea i do understand, i couldn't give a fuck about the refs right now, its seems were talking about them ever week, we should be good enough to roll teams like motherwell over. We are fucking rank rotten so was the ref, is there a problem with me posting this? 

the ref was shocking, they have been shocking for us this season but we should be good enough to beat teams like motherwell.  the ref was wank but we were worse. cant see any problem with this post. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

yea i do understand, i couldn't give a fuck about the refs right now, its seems were talking about them ever week, we should be good enough to roll teams like motherwell over. We are fucking rank rotten so was the ref, is there a problem with me posting this? 

the ref was shocking, they have been shocking for us this season but we should be good enough to beat teams like motherwell.  the ref was wank but we were worse. cant see any problem with this post. 

Yes, there is a major problem with you posting that you wish we were good at football so you wouldn't care about our players being assaulted with impunity. I'd like us to be good at football and still care about our players being assaulted, and I think most fans would agree.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yes, but you know there will be the usual mob ready to make excuses for Pedro. The ref is an easy kop out - we have been awful.

Right so it’s ok for the Refs to continually be shit against us just as long we don’t use it as an excuse not to have a pop at Pedro. 

4 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Yes, there is a major problem with you posting that you wish we were good at football so you wouldn't care about our players being assaulted with impunity. I'd like us to be good at football and still care about our players being assaulted, and I think most fans would agree.

Major problem, fuck off jamie ffs. 

If you're a Rangers supporter and don't think we're justified in complaining about the ref then there's something wrong with you.

The incompetence of the team and the referee are two different things and it is possible to complain about an abysmal referee without it being an excuse for defeat.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Right so it’s ok for the Refs to continually be shit against us just as long we don’t use it as an excuse not to have a pop at Pedro. 

The game should have been out of sight, before the ref started to lose the plot. Do you seriously think that Pedro is above critism today?? I admire your backing of him from recent posts over the past month or so, but we all know he isn't capable of taking us anywhere - in fact we have gone backwards with the standard of his signings and the teams bottle crashing at every big game. This guy is a sideshow, time for him to go.