Referee today

JamieD

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The game should have been out of sight, before the ref started to lose the plot. Do you seriously think that Pedro is above critism today?? I admire your backing of him from recent posts over the past month or so, but we all know he isn't capable of taking us anywhere - in fact we have gone backwards with the standard of his signings and the teams bottle crashing at every big game. This guy is a sideshow, time for him to go.

the game should have been out of sight but motherwell should also have been playing with 9 men for the best part of the game, you can guarantee one things that the 2 most talked about refs decisions this weekend will be alves not being sent off and the penalty hibs got

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

the game should have been out of sight but motherwell should also have been playing with 9 men for the best part of the game, you can guarantee one things that the 2 most talked about refs decisions this weekend will be alves not being sent off and the penalty hibs got

Sadly, I think you may be correct - Clyde were already going way overboard with the Alves kick out this evening. 

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sadly, I think you may be correct - Clyde were already going way overboard with the Alves kick out this evening. 

there you go, that first half from motherwell today reminded me of the kicking big john wark, pele and stallone took off the nazis in escape to victory, we'll never get a fair crack under ANY manager while refs let teams actually injure our players

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

there you go, that first half from motherwell today reminded me of the kicking big john wark, pele and stallone took off the nazis in escape to victory, we'll never get a fair crack under ANY manager while refs let teams actually injure our players

Shame the team didn't escape before the second half. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Taking about referees lol cmon mate 

Kai ordinarily I would agree but this season alone has seen so many decisions go against us it's unreal.

Yes Pedro and some players are shite but it does not get away from the fact that apart from Pena at Hamilton and  Alves today Fuck all has gone for us. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Kai ordinarily I would agree but this season alone has seen so many decisions go against us it's unreal.

Yes Pedro and some players are shite but it does not get away from the fact that apart from Pena at Hamilton and  Alves today Fuck all has gone for us. 

Sorry mate we are going around the houses rather than addressing the real issues 

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As I said I’ll have to watch it back.

Everyone in the section though was screaming at Cardoso to get up. It honestly didn’t look bad from our point of view.

I was next to it and saw the elbow go in and commented on how nasty it looked to my neighbouring fan. I then saw the blood straight away and knew it was serious. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don’t agree 

The lack of protection for our players is something I've spoke about all season win lose or draw and the injury to Cardoso is a culmination of that lack of protection and highlights how poor some of the refereeing has been at times this season.

3 hours ago, SuperAli said:

From my view of the game I've no idea how Alves and Moult are still on the pitch. 

Incident was right in front of me.  A clear straight red for each player.  Assistant Ref spoke with Ref before he made his decisions. Total farce, which was in line with the utterly amateurish performance by the Ref and Assistants throughout the game. He looked panic-stricken at times, and had no control, particularly over the physical assaults on our players by some of the Motherwell thugs. Standard of refereeing is a symptom of the overall shit state of Scottish football. A total backwater.  None of this excuses our losing that game today though. 

44 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Pedro is shocking, but you visibly see our players heads go down when we get Fuck all from refs, we lack confidence and leadership to overcome it.

Yes all these ,but we bury our guilt edge chances and we wouldn't be have to worry about outside influences  

Must've been reading the papers all week with the Motherwell players openly saying they were going to fight our players and he let it happen. Head went when he bottled the Morelos one in the first half. Gave them everything after that and it resulted in a broken nose for a footballer because of the actions of the ref and the Motherwell players knew they could've broke one of our players legs and they wouldn't have got punished.

14 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Incident was right in front of me.  A clear straight red for each player.  Assistant Ref spoke with Ref before he made his decisions. Total farce, which was in line with the utterly amateurish performance by the Ref and Assistants throughout the game. He looked panic-stricken at times, and had no control, particularly over the physical assaults on our players by some of the Motherwell thugs. Standard of refereeing is a symptom of the overall shit state of Scottish football. A total backwater.  None of this excuses our losing that game today though. 

He had no problem showing Lee mcculloch red 6years ago in a game that changed our season 

Galling watching a shower of shitebags being told they're in for a fight and then bottling it when it happens.

We have no leaders, no captains, we're weak.

The referee was brutal again, but today was a day for retaliating first but our bottlers weren't up for it.

Scunnered.