Bayern

kaiser1041

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Fucksake people need to catch a grip, you have no idea how long they were watching, coukd be 3 seconds could be 3 minutes, but drooling? Nah.

Aw c'mon:lol:

Do you honestly believe they might have just taken a glance at world class players then went "fuck this, I'm away for a shite"?

These guys play against utter dross every week. The closest they get to Bayern's players is on FIFA

You better believe they watched for more than 3 secondsĀ :facepalm:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Aw c'mon:lol:

Do you honestly believe they might have just taken a glance at world class players then went "fuck this, I'm away for a shite"?

These guys play against utter dross every week. The closest they get to Bayern's players is on FIFA

You better believe they watched for more than 3 secondsĀ :facepalm:

Is it really that important,Ā  naw I am more concerned that they hammer Thistle on Saturday, Hamilton after that, and on and on.

This picture means square root of Fuck all

Ā 

I don't need condescending people, staunchy mcstaunchfaces telling me I should be upset at a few players watching Bayern train.

some people are genuine roasters, how else are they gonna learn from world class players, go chap their door?

If anything i would have fucking ordered windass to watch them all day. Might do him some good.

a wouls have asked to join in? Game of cuppy way thiago and alaba sounds like a good day.

Ā 

Ā 

The moment of the incident may have only lasted one second but the picture looks embarrassing.Ā  Our players half hiding in a doorway watching world class players use our training facilities after playing our historic rivals the previous night.

The picture looks as if our players are scared of their players, it looks fuckin bad.

If our players were openly watching bayern training as they walked past them I could live with that.Ā Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, Basrah Bear said:

The look on Broonaldos face last night when a referee had the audacity to pull upĀ him for blocking a player in an off the ball incident. He was taken aback that a ref had the balls to pull him. You could see the ref walking away saying to him, who the fuck is Liewell ya baldy roaster, tell him if you want.

That was top class refereeing, let the game go on then pulled him up for it when play stopped.

Up ye Broon, you're not used to that.

29 minutes ago, insider said:

The moment of the incident may have only lasted one second but the picture looks embarrassing.Ā  Our players half hiding in a doorway watching world class players use our training facilities after playing our historic rivals the previous night.

The picture looks as if our players are scared of their players, it looks fuckin bad.

If our players were openly watching bayern training as they walked past them I could live with that.Ā Ā 

Ā 

ffsĀ :lol:

I seriously can't get over the dramatics on here over this.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Hey lads, Bayern are training here. Want to take a look?

Nah fuck that.Ā 

CueĀ meltdown about our players thinking they are too good to take a quick look at one of Europe's finest teams in training.Ā 

This all day.

That's exactly what the script wouldĀ be.

This new offended generation needs to lighten up and stop actively looking for the negatives in every-fucking thing!

I would like someĀ of our coaches to have a chat about training methods with their coaches, not our players watching them like fan boys. Learn from the best, our coaches should be asking questions of their coaches.Ā 

7 hours ago, ZZed said:

I would like someĀ of our coaches to have a chat about training methods with their coaches, not our players watching them like fan boys. Learn from the best, our coaches should be asking questions of their coaches.Ā 

Thats only one part of it, though. Voaches will learn from coaches but there are some things that need to be seen in action.. seeing a player do something and being told by a coach how that playerĀ was doing things aint the same.

I speak from experience in music.. some top teachers could only explain things to you so well, but hearing some of the top pros at the time would help you just as much, if not more. Some of the very Ā best players in the world will always look to learn from fellow players...not the conductors. This can certainly be transferred on to football .

Ā 

Bear in mind that Bayern are Bundesliga champions lit 4 years on the trot, European champions not too long ago and regular Semi finalists with a team filled with World Cup winners. I'm pretty sure watching them train in the flesh is a fascinating sight for football fan never mind as a player.

17 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Looks as though our players just finished or due to startĀ their session and having a quick look over , Human nature , their doing nothing wrong at allĀ 

No no no - this is Rangers Media, they are Rangers players - ergo they must be doing something wrong.

It's Ā kinda sad that on here even a picture as inocuous as this,Ā is another chance to bash our players.Ā Ā 

4 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Thats only one part of it, though. Voaches will learn from coaches but there are some things that need to be seen in action.. seeing a player do something and being told by a coach how that playerĀ was doing things aint the same.

I speak from experience in music.. some top teachers could only explain things to you so well, but hearing some of the top pros at the time would help you just as much, if not more. Some of the very Ā best players in the world will always look to learn from fellow players...not the conductors. This can certainly be transferred on to football .

Ā 

You'r probably right.