Liam Miller

jackg93

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, markem said:

Thats brutal lads- truly sorry to hear that.

Thanks mate, appreciate that. Life goes on eh, it has to. And I always believe that there are many many folks a lot worse off. Not just financially, but what really matters, your health, mentally and physically. Houses, money, cars, jobs can all be replaced, but your health. It's precious.

4 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Condolences. It's tragic especially with a young family.

Dont understand the tributes leading with ex celtic star he played 3 times as much for hibs.

Most say ex Man U player in general. Makes sense the media up here say them as they are a bigger club than hibs 

Not that it matters 

20 hours ago, markem said:

Thats brutal lads- truly sorry to hear that.

Cheers markem, much appreciated.

As The Ibrox Derry said if you don't have your health then nothing else really matters. It's something most of us maybe take for granted sometimes. 

On 2/10/2018 at 15:25, Badger said:

36, kept fit and undoubtedly lived a healthier life than 99% of us.

Lifes lottery, I've kaned it since I was 14, smoked since I was 10, I'm kicking 50 and fitter than a butchers dug.

Hardly seems fair.

I remember the abuse the guy got from the tarriers when he signed for man u, same tarriers will be holding candlelight vigils and raising him to saintlyness

10 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Lifes lottery, I've kaned it since I was 14, smoked since I was 10, I'm kicking 50 and fitter than a butchers dug.

Hardly seems fair.

I remember the abuse the guy got from the tarriers when he signed for man u, same tarriers will be holding candlelight vigils and raising him to saintlyness

Fernando Ricksen got booed off for snapping Chris Burke the last time he played at Ibrox as a player. None of it matters now.

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

Fernando Ricksen got booed off for snapping Chris Burke the last time he played at Ibrox as a player. None of it matters now.

Thats in the heat of a game, he was despised by the tarriers for signing for man u, sure their ambulance chasing mentality and hypocrisy will serve them well now.

Sad news, and at such a young age.  

But i noticed celtic did not want their game cancelled this weekend like they did when Phil O'Donnell tragically passed away, Dundee Utd players played following week, yet celtic were so traumatised they had to get the game against us postponed.    

30 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Sad news, and at such a young age.  

But i noticed celtic did not want their game cancelled this weekend like they did when Phil O'Donnell tragically passed away, Dundee Utd players played following week, yet celtic were so traumatised they had to get the game against us postponed.    

if my memory serves me right Dundee Utd were refused a cancellation .

to rub it in the taigs got to choose whrn the rescheduled match was played .right in the middle of our congested Manchester run 

media freinds told is the congestion was caused by cup replays which was our own fault 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 17:14, The Ibrox Derry said:

Thanks mate, appreciate that. Life goes on eh, it has to. And I always believe that there are many many folks a lot worse off. Not just financially, but what really matters, your health, mentally and physically. Houses, money, cars, jobs can all be replaced, but your health. It's precious.

Spot on there, health is wealth, it was a long time ago now but my mum died on mothers day at the ripe old age of 47.